Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Father's Day!
Heart 
Happy Father's Day!
Hope all my AF daddy friends are having a fantastic day and that you get to spend it with your children. If you want to post pictures of your day, doooooo it! If not, at least fill us in on what you did on this special day.

As for me, It's my turn with the kids, but I'll make sure they celebrate with their dad, because of course. It's also my son's birthday, so gotta make today work for everyone.

Eat some ribs, yo! Milk it!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Happy Father's Day!
Me and my kid:

[Image: 19274776_10158935684290002_1052035513353...e=59E49DFC]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Happy Father's Day dads!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Odd sensation pondering men I've known or dated who had kids.

D's son passed away in a car accident before I ever met him. The son would be in his 40s now, hard to guess how good a father D would have made.

R has a daughter, she outlived him. AFAIK, when I was dating him they weren't close but not estranged either. He mentioned her a few times and noted his ex had full custody, and that was more due to financial considerations than the gay issue.

J had a daughter and was enjoying twice a month visitation. I wasn't allowed anywhere near his place on those weekends, and I am positive to this day (30 years later) he has never discussed me with her. J had a strict wall of separation in his life between the hetero and homo phase. Was very little cross pollination, I guess I'm even surprised he told me about his daughter

A, I knew you for years before I found out you had been married and had 3 kids. Never met them until your funeral service, an odd experience for all of us that sad day. No nice way of saying this, but wow !!, Your ex wife wasn't exactly a looker, was she? And for me to even notice, realize the implications of that. Never know about genetics though, all your kids were lookers, LOL, what a remarkable experience your service was for me.

M has an estranged daughter. In fact the estrangement was initiated by her out of the blue, and I had a front row seat to the mess it made in his life. And despite her knowing her dad was gay since childhood, suddenly as an adult it made a difference to her sufficient to trigger a total break. Bitch.

R, friend of mine dated you. You had custody of 3 teens, 2 girls, 1 boy after your ex high tailed it to Texas. You never hid your 'second life' from them either. My friend wasn't put off by dating a man with 3 teens, but maybe he should have been (heh heh). And then R died. What a fucking nightmare.

B same guy dated you too. His kids are adults and don't know about your continuing bisexuality. 2 sons, successful business men with families of their own. B had a rough ride with you since you kept pressuring him to join you in bisexuality. That's a tough thing to ask of exclusively gay man pushing (at the time) 55 years old, no matter how besotted he might have been with you. And the secrecy about the whole thing was difficult for my friend too. And then while dating my friend, you married your third wife. And DIDN'T tell her about the bisexuality aspect that was going to continue in your life BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T ASK !!! Same excuse for not telling your sons too. Well, why is anyone going to ask about if you are totally on the down low about it ? Sheesh, I was so relieved when my friend finally dropped you.

All you 12 Steppers I know: damn, there are a passel of kids in this group. Hell if I know what to think about any of them. It comes up at meetings often enough though. Gay dads with substance abuse problems are a big demographic apparently, never would have suspected that prior to getting sober myself. I'd say most of those kids, while definitely having a rough ride, have done better than maybe most of us would have predicted. I won't even hazard a guess about how many 12 Stepping gay men I've met in 3 decades who had fathered kids, it could easily be over 40, and that would be just the ones that spoke about it, I'm thinking there would be more that remain undisclosed.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Happy Father's day, all you pops. Clap
Relax in the big chair, put your feet up, have yourself a nice meat sammich.

It's your day!
Happy father's day to my baby brother, one of the most devoted fathers I know. Many notable dads here too. Shout outs to two of the newest dads, Alex and Poet along with long time and highly involved dad, Khem. Apologies to the many more my foggy brain is dropping.
Thanks, and Happy Father's Day to those who are fathers! Now, off to find a meat sammich. Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Thanks! Becoming a father was doubtless the best event of my life, and being one has helps give my life meaning. Smile

(June 18, 2017 at 12:58 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Happy Father's day, all you pops. Clap
Relax in the big chair, put your feet up, have yourself a nice meat sammich.

It's your day!

Looking forward to that ham when I get there :drool:

Stupid fucking holiday.  Just like mother's day.
(June 18, 2017 at 2:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Stupid fucking holiday.  Just like mother's day.

Cookie? Cookie
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Happy Thansgiving Day thread! Jehanne 10 727 November 24, 2022 at 1:53 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Happy Veterans Day... arewethereyet 28 1694 November 14, 2022 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Happy Father's Day!! Jehanne 24 1553 June 22, 2022 at 9:01 am
Last Post: brewer
  Happy Mother's Day. arewethereyet 7 529 May 9, 2022 at 4:45 am
Last Post: anlogue
  Happy Star Wars Day onlinebiker 7 427 May 5, 2022 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Happy Dyngus Day onlinebiker 5 358 April 18, 2022 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Fine - I'll do it - Happy Whatever You Celebrate Eve/Day arewethereyet 20 1136 December 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Happy RUSH day! no one 15 1207 December 23, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Happy Star Wars Day onlinebiker 7 822 May 4, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Happy Mother's Day arewethereyet 10 1081 May 13, 2019 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Divinity