Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another van drives into a crowd in London
Another van drives into a crowd in London
Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

Quote:“Metropolitan Police say they are attending a ‘major incident’ at Seven Sisters Road, with responders including riot vans and armed personnel.”

“Initial reports suggest more than 10 people have been hit.”

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/06/18/b...d-details/

Live updates:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live...ve-updates
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Another van drives into a crowd in London
ABC World News Tonight had terrifying dashcam footage of wrong way drivers in the US. They kill 1000/year. The common thread is they are usually profoundly drunk.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

There are reports that the pedestrians were leaving a Mosque.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
R'uh r'oh . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Live updates on this website:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live...ve-updates
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
This is really sad. Violence begets violence ad naseum. It sounds like it is possible no one died. I hope that remains the case.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
This world is becoming so desensitized to violence it's sad.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Sunni shia thing?

or disgruntled Anglican wanting to 'take back' Britain ?

Outside a mosque?? Is this some kind of twisted pay back?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I can only theorize Sunni Shia thing, or 'in house' action against slacker/infidels, or as I said, a disgruntled Anglican wanting to 'take back' Britain.

Or a drunk . . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down USS JFK turned into razor blades onlinebiker 30 1749 October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2754 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9657 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  London police to roll out facial recognition CCTV Duty 22 1503 January 24, 2020 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Exclamation London: Barbarians in the Bahraini Embassy ReptilianPeon 0 394 August 7, 2019 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 694 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Ghanem Almasarir, Saudi Human Rights Activist attacked in London WinterHold 3 606 October 12, 2018 at 4:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4515 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2313 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Trump Turns G-7 into a Reality Show Jehanne 136 15426 June 14, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: GUBU