Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some absurd realizations...
Just some absurd realizations...
Have you ever noticed that bread is basically just a sponge made out of grass?

Have you ever realized that pollen is basically just plant semen? Enjoy your Honeycombs.

Have you ever thought about the fact that fruit is basically just the uterus for plant fetuses?

Do any of you have more of these? I tried to think of more but I can't force stuff like this. It'll be interesting.
RE: Just some absurd realizations...
there is probably real pork uterus in this shit:

[Image: nofrills.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 18, 2017 at 11:36 pm)Mechaghostman2 Wrote: Have you ever noticed that bread is basically just a sponge made out of grass?

Have you ever realized that pollen is basically just plant semen? Enjoy your Honeycombs.

Have you ever thought about the fact that fruit is basically just the uterus for plant fetuses?

Do any of you have more of these? I tried to think of more but I can't force stuff like this. It'll be interesting.

how many times has every drop of water in the ocean been in the form of pee ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

OMG, Vor, did you see the link I left for you on the Breatharian thread?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Is it true that there's not enough beef in the world if McDonald's burgers were made from 100% beef.

Lips and arseholes anyone?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
McDonalds uses a mix of steer and retired dairy cow meat.

Lips, teats, hooves and arseholes! I'm lovin' it!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
swine lymphatic tissue in chorizo . . .

Well. I'm rather grossed out now. Thanks fellas.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 19, 2017 at 8:51 am)vorlon13 Wrote: swine lymphatic tissue in chorizo . . .

Salivary glands also!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 798 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  It's so absurd it get's comical purplepurpose 0 186 March 3, 2019 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Just some things I’d like to know about you. Losty 54 9331 April 6, 2018 at 11:33 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2137 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Some times in life you just got to dyresand 4 1151 October 11, 2015 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Just some rubbish, but this is MY God's gospel, so READ or you will be d---ned ssmutters 29 6927 August 9, 2010 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Some people are just different.... paintpooper 7 2548 July 20, 2010 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Jaysyn