Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
New
I've never been part of an online thing before,
so I'm learning how to navigate this site.
Basically just curious about what other atheists think and experience.
RE: New
Welcome, desert. Hope you enjoy it here.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Welcome.

What I think?

One of my thoughts is that religion is an insult to the intelligence and integrity of the human mind.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hiyas, and welcome.

Welcome, glad you joined us ^_^
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Desert, huh?  I'm in Arizona where it's 115 in the shade and there is no shade!

Welcome.  Stay hydrated.
Hi!

I think I need to brush my teeth, get a glass of water and set my alarm clock. Wondering where I left my notebook and which car keys to take. All of that very atheistically, of course.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hi there
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 25, 2017 at 4:08 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: One of my thoughts is that religion is an insult to the intelligence and integrity of the human mind.

I tend to think of it as a straitjacket for the intellect. Strapping one's own mind (and heart) into it is one thing, albeit a terribly sad one; making kids want to do it too should be recognised as the crime against humanity that it is.

Welcome, desert!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New New New Quid 23 4758 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman