Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Fucks Our Syrian Rebel "Allies"
The WLB Fucks Our Syrian Rebel "Allies"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/...-fighting/

Quote:Donald Trump ends covert CIA aid to Syrian rebels in 'win' for Russia

Quote:President Donald Trump has decided to halt a covert CIA programme to arm and train rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria, a move Russia has long pushed for it.  

The programme had been established by Mr Trump’s predecessor Barack Obama in 2013 to put pressure on Assad to relinquish power.

I wonder if Putin had the decency to wash his cock before the WLB sucked it?
RE: The WLB Fucks Our Syrian Rebel "Allies"
Naw, rawdogged it dirty.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I kept mistaking WLB for WLC (William Lane Craig) til I looked it up. I think they can come up with a better nickname and acronym for the former.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
We hate both sides in this war as Assad is a police state dictator and the rebels are mostly jihadists. The common sense thing to do is stay the fuck out of it.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
There are more than 2 sides and they all suck.  Not our fucking problem.
(July 21, 2017 at 12:45 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: We hate both sides in this war as Assad is a police state dictator and the rebels are mostly jihadists. The common sense thing to do is stay the fuck out of it.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Assad was rather pro-west and wasn't a real police state dictator until Clinton decided it was a higher priority to get rid of Assad to perpetuate the "Arab Spring" than to carefully consider what manner of forces will be brought to the fore by the so called "Arab Spring", and who else has a stake in the game whose response, if not accounted for, could prove to be a major

Obama/Clinton made Assad a real police state dictator who depended on Russia to survive, and trump the bent over, spread his ass cheeks, and invited Putin to stick his duct there permanently while playing with his new pet Assad.

Clinton/Obama Syrian policy was a cluster duck.  Trump policy is high treason by a head of state.
Um, little refresher course in recent history here.

Obama ( you do know that Clinton just worked for him, right? ) was reluctant and it was the republicunts who were pushing to arm "moderates" in Syria.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/211597...ian-rebels

Quote:Two prominent Republican U.S. senators urged that the United States arm opposition forces in Syria Sunday as the government of Bashar al-Assad continued a bloody crackdown on the protests that have engulfed the nation.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who both serve on the Senate Armed Services committee, argued that arming rebel fighters in the country could help beat back a Syrian government with close ties to Iran.

Feb 19, 2012
Right decision for the wrong reasons.

(July 21, 2017 at 2:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Um, little refresher course in recent history here.

Obama ( you do know that Clinton just worked for him, right? ) was reluctant and it was the republicunts who were pushing to arm "moderates" in Syria.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/211597...ian-rebels

Quote:Two prominent Republican U.S. senators urged that the United States arm opposition forces in Syria Sunday as the government of Bashar al-Assad continued a bloody crackdown on the protests that have engulfed the nation.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who both serve on the Senate Armed Services committee, argued that arming rebel fighters in the country could help beat back a Syrian government with close ties to Iran.

Feb 19, 2012

You do realize it was clinton who out of ideological conviction divorced from any understanding of the nuances on the ground, hastily pushed for siding with those seeking to overthrow Assad in Syria, just as she hastily pushed not standing by long time ally Mubarak, right?

This was well before any armed rebellion had made enough inroad for anyone in the congress to dreamed up the fiction of there being a moderate fraction in it to arm.

It was clinton who cavalierly blew on the tinder that was the rebellion when national interest dictated she put water on it, well before it flare into the fire of which McCain etc thought there was a good fraction on which to pour fuel.
Obama was the decision maker. 

And the republicunts should have loved her if she agreed with them.  But it doesn't ever seem to work that way, does it.

You know, its just been reported that the WLB gets opinions, too.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/trump-si...gs-report/

Quote:Trump ‘simply tunes out’ National Security Adviser HR McMaster during briefings: report

Trouble is, he doesn't listen.  Apparently can't concentrate that long.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1718 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 459 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 343 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 532 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 280 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 364 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
  Something They'll Never Say About The WLB! Minimalist 3 373 August 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I Wonder if Putin Has A Choke Collar on the WLB Minimalist 10 1551 August 21, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Weekly Standard Gives Up On The WLB Minimalist 1 400 August 10, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball