Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Jack Boots
Fucking Jack Boots
Welcome to the age of Trump be afraid

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/vide...spartanntp

Quote:SAN DIEGO – Video of a San Diego teacher's tense confrontation with Border Patrol agents at a checkpoint in New Mexico has gone viral after she was asked if she was an American citizen, reports CBS San Diego affiliate KFMB-TV.
San Diego mother and middle school teacher Shane Parmely refused to answer.
"As the back-and-forth began, Parmely is heard on the video remarking, "I'm passing (on) a federally-funded highway, driving, minding my own business. And I get pulled over and asked if I'm a citizen."
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Fucking Jack Boots
Velcome to Amerika.

Vhere are your papers?
[Image: fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d...9a206c.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

You can't blame Trump or even republicans in general for border patrol check points that aren't on the border. They've been around for decades. My first experience with one was on US 54 in New Mexico somewhere between Orogrande and Alamogordo in the early 80's. I'd be willing to bet they were around a long time before that.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Funny.  I never heard about incidents like this when Obama was in the WH.

And the WLB gets no credit for empowering the jack-booted thugs to be even more "thuggish."
I you choose to break the law then stop whining when you receive consequences.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 26, 2017 at 12:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Funny.  I never heard about incidents like this when Obama was in the WH.

And the WLB gets no credit for empowering the jack-booted thugs to be even more "thuggish."

It was Bush and Obama policy after 9/11.

The WLB does get credit for continuing the policy as well. I do find it interesting that the usual right wing rags that complained about it under Obama have been quiet about it AFAICT.

https://www.wired.com/2008/10/aclu-assails-10/
(July 26, 2017 at 1:03 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I you choose to break the law then stop whining when you receive consequences.

Accept they did not break the law

Inuit Proverb

(July 26, 2017 at 1:13 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(July 26, 2017 at 1:03 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I you choose to break the law then stop whining when you receive consequences.

Accept they did not break the law

OK, maybe not, neither did the border patrol. She chose not to answer in protest, the border patrol chose to detain for verification. Stop whining.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No they had no business harassing a free citizen . And she had every right to stay silent .

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1284 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 438 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1435 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 331 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1129 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 408 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1136 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which fucking moron chooses to wage war on all other major powers at once? Anomalocaris 16 1615 June 1, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fucking Paul Ryan - No Balls Minimalist 7 956 May 4, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fucking Mall Cops Losty 3 424 April 28, 2018 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet