Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Could Not Agree More
I Could Not Agree More
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/...-s-Removal

Quote:Former GOP Senator Calls For Trump's Removal

Quote:Former New Hampshire Senator Gordon Humphrey, a staunch conservative in his own day, is not beating around the bush.  In fact, he’s saying what many others have said: Trump is mentally not well.
Quote:Donald Trump is seriously sick.  He is dangerous.  As a citizen, a former U.S. Senator and twelve-year member of the Armed Services Committee, I urge you to act at once.  This is an emergency.
RE: I Could Not Agree More
Fuck, not with Pence in the way.

And his true ambitions to be prez recently revealed convinces me he is really dangerous. We've been joking about Trumply poisoning him, and it could well be Trumply drinking Pence's cantarella instead.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 9, 2017 at 2:11 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Fuck, not with Pence in the way.

And his true ambitions to be prez recently revealed convinces me he is really dangerous.  We've been joking about Trumply poisoning him, and it could well be Trumply drinking Pence's cantarella instead.

A "be careful what you wish for" moment?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

And his true ambitions to be prez recently revealed convinces me he is really dangerous.  We've been joking about Trumply poisoning him, and it could well be Trumply drinking Pence's cantarella instead.

Priorities. I hate Pence as much as Trump, but between the two, Pence has a filter and whatever damage he might cause pales compared to 45s lack of understanding of global politics. You know the old saying, live to fight another day. Pence is far less likely to get us into WW3. Even Bush Jr limited his disaster to the ground. I don't trust 45 to avoid a nuclear war. I don't see Pence as being that stupid. What is the point if you gain power only to suddenly wipe out the entire planet?

Trump is an existential threat and is possibly in charge because of a corrupted election. Whatever crap Pence espouses pales in comparison to my kid and me kicking the bucket from radiation sickness. Also, I live in a heavily Democratic state which provides a good barrier between us and the right wing crazies.

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2755 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Oh, Who Could Have Guessed? Minimalist 9 1301 September 16, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Could Go Wrong? Minimalist 2 361 August 27, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 20 1432 August 23, 2018 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  On Fox: "Trump could beat Jesus and Mary in 2020" Fake Messiah 12 1659 January 11, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  I Could Not Agree More Minimalist 2 348 November 16, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Fireball
  I Hate To Agree With North Korea Minimalist 5 849 November 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm
  Could Be A Prank. Minimalist 7 1289 August 21, 2017 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  11 year old boy develops device that could prevent hot car deaths Cecelia 6 1812 July 19, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  No Kidding? I Bet They Could Find Shit In A Barnyard, Too Minimalist 0 684 August 1, 2015 at 12:31 pm