Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Fox: "Trump could beat Jesus and Mary in 2020"
On Fox: "Trump could beat Jesus and Mary in 2020"

So does this makes Trump an Antichrist? Christians used to burn Beatles' records in Alabama because Lennon once said they are more famous then Jesus and now, I guess, they're burning pictures of Jesus?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: On Fox: "Trump could beat Jesus and Mary in 2020"
They finally kicked that hippie and his whore mother out of their party, did they?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Makes me wonder what the typical Fox viewer will make of this.
(January 10, 2018 at 7:46 am)Mathilda Wrote: Makes me wonder what the typical Fox viewer will make of this.

Make Germany Great Again.
Wow, I thought this was going to be simply satire, but no, they really said it.
(January 10, 2018 at 7:49 am)Grandizer Wrote: Wow, I thought this was going to be simply satire, but no, they really said it.

Fox isn't news it is a full overflowing Porta Potty.
I like how he called Elizabeth Warren a "swamp rat." smdh.
(January 10, 2018 at 7:36 am)Khemikal Wrote: They finally kicked that hippie and his whore mother out of their party, did they?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
"This fantastic first year of successes?" Dafuq?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(January 10, 2018 at 1:50 pm)Fireball Wrote: "This fantastic first year of successes?" Dafuq?

For giant corporations and the global weapons industry maybe.

But this is the same CRAP the GOP has sold for decades. Sell nationalism, through tiny crumb "tax breaks" and slight pay increases to their poor and middle class supporters that always end up getting eaten up by LARGER corporate welfare and bad wall street gambling that ends up in a future bubble.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fox 'News' Running Scared BrianSoddingBoru4 9 717 December 20, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just now on FOX NEWS...... Brian37 17 1045 December 12, 2020 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  2020 -The perfect storm ignoramus 8 407 July 28, 2020 at 5:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Shep Smith out at Fox News. Brian37 11 984 October 12, 2019 at 9:22 am
  A snowball's chance in Fox News Brian37 11 1142 May 31, 2019 at 4:57 pm
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2751 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Oh, Who Could Have Guessed? Minimalist 9 1299 September 16, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Could Go Wrong? Minimalist 2 361 August 27, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 20 1432 August 23, 2018 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tape of Trump and Cohen and Playboy model Brian37 10 1867 July 20, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37