Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Could Go Wrong?
What Could Go Wrong?
When you put republicunts in charge of the Department of Health and Environment?

Ask Kansas.... who are probably still too dumb to learn.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/kansas-...d-6-years/

Quote:Kansas government didn’t tell Wichita-area residents their water was contaminated for 6 years

Quote:While the Environmental Protection Agency has a Superfund program that can help pay for cleanup costs, the companies pay for it first and submit a claim for approval to the EPA. The state law limits the liability of dry cleaning shops to $5,000, though the law doesn’t preclude the state from facing litigation for keeping the contamination under their hat.

The KDHE warned the state legislature that a tax on the cleaning solvent wouldn’t be enough to fund cleanup on such sights, but they passed the law anyway. There’s even a line in it that directs the KDHE not to look for contamination from dry cleaners and “make every reasonable effort” to keep the sites off the federal Superfund list.

Hey, what's poisoning a few citizens compared to corporate profits, eh?
RE: What Could Go Wrong?
Ya but... six years goes back to Obama's time. Regardless of anything else, republicans will find a way to make sure it was all his fault. No matter what.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: What Could Go Wrong?
(August 27, 2018 at 12:14 am)Joods Wrote: Ya but... six years goes back to Obama's time. Regardless of anything else, republicans will find a way to make sure it was all his fault. No matter what.

Obama's EPA was last chance to save Flint Michigan residents from toxic lead contamination and they flubbed and FUBAR'd that too.

Susan Hedman needs to be in prison, or maybe tried for crimes against humanity.

Has anyone in Planet Trump screwed up that badly ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the hell is wrong with people? arewethereyet 64 4744 April 26, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What's wrong with this? Succubus#2 10 817 April 11, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2777 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Oh, Who Could Have Guessed? Minimalist 9 1346 September 16, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 20 1434 August 23, 2018 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  On Fox: "Trump could beat Jesus and Mary in 2020" Fake Messiah 12 1668 January 11, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  I Could Not Agree More Minimalist 2 350 November 16, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Wrong Target Minimalist 4 686 October 14, 2017 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Could Be A Prank. Minimalist 7 1291 August 21, 2017 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I Could Not Agree More Minimalist 4 636 August 9, 2017 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Seraphina