Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can this be real?
Can this be real?
This is so...I don't even know what to call it. It's sick

"This is from the neo-Nazi "Daily Stormer" and is their justification of the Charlottesville murder.

"She was Fat and a Drain on Society. Despite feigned outrage by the media, most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness. A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value.
Due to female privilege, and the fact that they do virtually nothing their entire lives, women live an average of 5 years longer than men. The average female lifespan is 81 years. That means for 49 more years, this fat slob would have been leeching off of men’s work.
Childless women are black hole vortexes of public money and energy.
Had she not died yesterday, hundreds of thousands of dollars would have been spent on propping-up this gross creature who had failed to do her most basic duty – her only real duty, in fact – and reproduce.
Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions, and was thus herself a child murderer."
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Can this be real?
Looks like it.

GoDaddy booted them from their domain as a result.

http://www.weny.com/story/36128328/godad...lle-victim
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Either it's a real angry person or a troll.
It's really hard for me to process the fact that people really think like this.

0/10

These people exist, and the internet gives them a meeting place.

Fortunately, they still are extremely rare. They just have an alarming combined voice.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Whoever said this is a psychopath. That's the only way I see anyone acting like this. Trying to justify murdering someone because they don't have children? This guy should be locked up, or at least monitored, because I wouldn't be surprised if he's considered killing adult childless women because they haven't done the one think he thinks is their only use to society.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 14, 2017 at 1:40 pm)Losty Wrote: This is so...I don't even know what to call it. It's sick

"This is from the neo-Nazi "Daily Stormer" and is their justification of the Charlottesville murder.

"She was Fat and a Drain on Society. Despite feigned outrage by the media, most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness. A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value.
Due to female privilege, and the fact that they do virtually nothing their entire lives, women live an average of 5 years longer than men. The average female lifespan is 81 years. That means for 49 more years, this fat slob would have been leeching off of men’s work.
Had she not died yesterday, hundreds of thousands of dollars would have been spent on propping-up this gross creature who had failed to do her most basic duty – her only real duty, in fact – and reproduce.
Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions, and was thus herself a child
murderer."

While it would not surprise me some shit stain wrote that sick crap, a link would be great to send to 45. He and the GOP do a really shitty job of distancing themselves from this garbage.
I know a couple of guys like that, both unmarried. I wonder why...not.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 14, 2017 at 1:47 pm)Losty Wrote: It's really hard for me to process the fact that people really think like this.

There was a time when a men beat the fuck out of Susan B Anthony for wanting to vote. Unfortunately there is no religion in our species history that is 100% immune to human cruelty. Every nation on the planet has prisons and hospitals.

Most of this is due to lack of education and or a sever undue feeling of disenfranchisement. The sickos at UVA were not trailer park dwellers but mostly from middle class upbringing. Just like the 19 hijackers were all from mostly well off families. 

We talk about even biker gangs but does anyone know how expensive a Harley is? 

Bigots certainly come in all classes, but to stereotype all rural poor as being bigots would be false too. John is a perfect example of a liberal who did not grow up in the middle class. 

This shit stain you quoted is vile, and I would agree only one party gets the majority of their attention and that would be the GOP. 

i was actually not used to seeing well groomed mostly men show up en mass and shout the same sick crap I normally think of. But when you think of the types of assholes they support, David Duke doesn't wear a beard or have a thick accent. Rush Limbaugh nor Hannity nor O'Crappy have accents, but they do pander to fear mongers. Bigots can be middle class and rich too.
(August 14, 2017 at 2:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 14, 2017 at 1:40 pm)Losty Wrote: This is so...I don't even know what to call it. It's sick

Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions, and was thus herself a child
murderer."

While it would not surprise me some shit stain wrote that sick crap, a link would be great to send to 45. He and the GOP do a really shitty job of distancing themselves from this garbage.

Sorry I didn't post a link. A friend on Facebook posted this and I didn't think it would be appropriate to link you guys to their personal page. I'll see if I can find something on it.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2549 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama