Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real russian colusion
Real russian colusion
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/17/ha...nald-trump

Seems the clinton foundation received over 1,000,000 dollars in "speaking fees" in return Clinton as secretary of state sold or approved the sale of uranium to the Russians. not just a literal boat load but a percentage of everything the US had. Not only did Obama know of this he squashed any investigations into this deal by the department.

So the fake news seem to have it half right, there was governmental collusion, just accusing the wrong administration.
RE: Real russian colusion
People rarely get rich by acting ethically, and almost everybody in politics is rich.

Trump didn't take politics from a shiny beacon of freedom and hope to the dumpster. He just waited until it was so obviously in the dumpster that he fit right in.
Old Fake News.  The story was debunked before it ever ran, got debunked after it ran, and is now being regurgitated by trump and his trumpkins to deflect from trump and his trumpkins being a bunch of a sad losers who can't get right.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'll just speak to the 'uranium sale' since I know a bit about that topic. No uranium was sold to Russia. A Russian company bought a Canadian company that mines uranium. The Russians don't get the uranium that company mines, they get some of the profits. Because the company being bought is involved in uranium mining, the acquisition of 51% of the Canadian/South African company's shares required approval by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (because the company owns uranium mines in the USA), and the US Secretary of State is on that committee. Clinton was just one member of that committee with no veto power, so she did not have the power to alone approve or deny the sale. The Secretary of the Treasury (Timothy Geithner) was the chairperson, not Clinton. The committee evaluates foreign investment with possible national security issues, and turns the findings over to the president, the committee itself can't approve or disapprove a deal. According to the State Dept. representative who stood for her in the committee, Clinton never interfered with committee decisions.

So the Russians didn't get any uranium and the decision wasn't Clinton's to make. I assume the rest of your information is equally accurate.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Amusingly, that clinton cash bullshit was actively pushed by russian twitterbots and living breathing dezinformatsiya personnel.  At least the thread title was accurate.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 19, 2017 at 11:26 am)Drich Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/17/ha...nald-trump

Seems the clinton foundation received over 1,000,000 dollars in "speaking fees" in return Clinton as secretary of state sold or approved the sale of uranium to the Russians. not just a literal boat load but a percentage of everything the US had. Not only did Obama know of this he squashed any investigations into this deal by the department.

So the fake news seem to have it half right, there was governmental collusion, just accusing the wrong administration.

And there was a 3rd man on the grassy knoll, and the moon landing was faked, and vampires are real, and I am dating Angelina Jolie too.

LOOK OUT, BIG FOOT IS BEHIND YOU!
(October 19, 2017 at 11:45 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: I'll just speak to the 'uranium sale' since I know a bit about that topic. No uranium was sold to Russia. A Russian company bought a Canadian company that mines uranium. The Russians don't get the uranium that company mines, they get some of the profits. Because the company being bought is involved in uranium mining, the acquisition of 51% of the Canadian/South African company's shares required approval by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (because the company owns uranium mines in the USA), and the US Secretary of State is on that committee. Clinton was just one member of that committee with no veto power, so she did not have the power to alone approve or deny the sale. The Secretary of the Treasury (Timothy Geithner) was the chairperson, not Clinton. The committee evaluates foreign investment with possible national security issues, and turns the findings over to the president, the committee itself can't approve or disapprove a deal. According to the State Dept. representative who stood for her in the committee, Clinton never interfered with committee decisions.

So the Russians didn't get any uranium and the decision wasn't Clinton's to make. I assume the rest of your information is equally accurate.

http://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-clint...ump-688592

The conflict of interest is pretty undeniable. Drich overstates it as partisan people are wont to do, which is silly, because the actual truth is pretty egregious.
(October 19, 2017 at 11:42 am)Khemikal Wrote: Old Fake News.  The story was debunked before it ever ran, got debunked after it ran, and is now being regurgitated by trump and his trumpkins to deflect from trump and his trumpkins being a bunch of a sad losers who can't get right.

What else would you expect from a pig like Dripshit?
I expect him to march on orders from the Kremlin, at this point.
(October 19, 2017 at 11:26 am)Drich Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/17/ha...nald-trump

Every part of that is wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/do..._hp_ref=uk

Quote:The falsehood remains a favourite of right-wing and conspiratorial websites who conveniently ignore that:
  • Clinton did not have veto power over the deal as she was one of nine people involved on the panel that deals with such decisions
  • Clinton may not have even been involved in the decision-making process as she “never intervened” on such matters
  • Any uranium could not and has not been exported or given to Russia as it remains under the control of American subsidiaries, as stated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
  • Of the $145 million, most of it, $131.3 million, came from Frank Giustra who sold of his entire stake in Uranium One in 2007, 18 months before Clinton became Secretary of State and three years before the Russia deal

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 494 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russian ransomware site... brewer 1 236 July 13, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  SolarWinds Russian Hack - is it reasonable to believe it is real? FlatAssembler 17 958 December 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Russian Woman Reportedly Faces 6 Years in Prison for Insulting Memes about Xtians purplepurpose 1 552 October 16, 2018 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Shitheads, and Gun Nuts and Russian Bears, Oh My! Minimalist 6 992 May 26, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: tjakey
  NRA.... New Russian Allies. Brian37 49 9065 April 12, 2018 at 9:27 pm
  FBI looking at potential transfers from Russian banker to NRA Gawdzilla Sama 17 2263 January 19, 2018 at 12:09 pm
  Russian helicopter accidentally fires on bystanders Jello 6 1380 September 21, 2017 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Russian UN Ambassador Drops Dead Minimalist 6 2165 February 20, 2017 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  U.S. eases restrictions on cyber-security sales to Russian spy agency Aroura 0 495 February 2, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Aroura