Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother crashes car to prove god is real.
Mother crashes car to prove god is real.
Why, Why, WHY???

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnet.../720719823

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Mother crashes car to prove god is real.
[Image: 2016-02-16-jesus-take-the-wheel.jpg]
Well, the seat belts are real.  God?  Not so much.
Did her inability to heal their burned hands after she held them over a lit burner on her stove not convince her she is wrong somehow ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

There might be hope for the kid, when asked if the mom did it on purpose she responded: "Yeah, because she turned and her eyes were closed and all she was sayin was blah blah blah, I love god".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
She sounds delusional and mentally ill. Hopefully her kids won't be subjected to her abuse again.

-Teresa
(March 25, 2018 at 1:03 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: She sounds delusional and mentally ill.

When your religious faith is that strong, it's the same thing.
I wish the kids luck in finding a more responsible parent after CPS takes them away. If this woman really believed her god would protect her, she wouldn't have mentioned buckling up. Thankfully some part of her brain realized how stupid this was, and made sure the kids were strapped in. That stunt is more likely to make your kid an atheist than it is to strengthen their faith.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 25, 2018 at 1:03 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: She sounds delusional and mentally ill. Hopefully her kids won't be subjected to her abuse again.

-Teresa

Um.... it's Georgia.  They loves their jebus down there.
(March 25, 2018 at 12:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Well, the seat belts are real.  God?  Not so much.

Bingo lolly.  If she had so much faith, why tell the kids to put on their seat belts?  I have a strong suspicion that she didn't disable the air bags prior to the crash, either.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 440 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3108 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  US Oil Market Crashes BrianSoddingBoru4 42 3267 April 23, 2020 at 8:17 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck A Theist 40 5631 February 1, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Rocket launch to prove earth is flat CapnAwesome 37 4824 November 24, 2017 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Car hits several people in London, person detained c172 4 1007 October 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  11 year old boy develops device that could prevent hot car deaths Cecelia 6 1803 July 19, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Nobody likes their car stolen, but NO JUST NO.. Brian37 40 9458 May 26, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Debbie Reynolds, Mother Of Carrie Fisher Rushed To Hospital For Possible Stroke A Theist 25 5169 December 29, 2016 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Penn/Hitchens on Agnes "Mother Teresa" Brian37 0 438 September 6, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37