Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.
OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...on-article-

Patrick should be ashamed of himself for using the unfortunate and tragic murders of these officers to bait an argument with the Mayor. I think he may have forgotten about two tea party nuts who murdered the cops in AZ. I think instead of blaming the public maybe you need to work with the public and listen to the public. Our biggest problem is is our flooded gun market and until all businesses in general stop dictating the market to the rest of us, our economic pay gap will produce instability. This should not be an issue of us vs them. Our enemy is our pay gap. Our enemy is lack of livable wages. Our enemy is lack of investment. Cops are needed and we all want safety. Patrick better be glad I don't have the power to fire him. I would highly suggest all the brave officers there and nation wide condemn Patrick's selfish and divisive comments.

Patrick you are the real douchebag. It is not the duty of police officers to tell the public what they can or cannot protest. Protect and serve does not mean thought police. Saying that there is not enough oversight of law enforcement is not advocating violence. You blaming peaceful protesters is what is feeding the fear.
RE: OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.
Quote:Protect and serve does not mean thought police.

Sadly, that seems to be exactly what the cops think. And then they wonder why people get pissed at them.
(December 21, 2014 at 12:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Protect and serve does not mean thought police.

Sadly, that seems to be exactly what the cops think. And then they wonder why people get pissed at them.

That really fucking sickens me how this one asshole needlessly pits law enforcement and the public against each other. The Mayor saying there is a problem of trust between blacks and cops I don't see how that translates to "go kill cops"?

This is simply an asshole who wants attention. Patrick just threw more gas on the fire. He wasn't helping cops much less blacks in saying such vile bullshit blaming the Mayor.
Fixed your link http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.2050551
Thanks, must have copied it wrong.
You have to remember that the fucking city cops went birdshit on de Blasio when he put an end to "stop and frisk." They seemed to simply love the idea of hassling anyone they wanted whenever the fuck they wanted to.

NYC must take steps to reign in their cops. Like the rest of the country they are out of control and think they are above the law.
(December 21, 2014 at 1:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You have to remember that the fucking city cops went birdshit on de Blasio when he put an end to "stop and frisk." They seemed to simply love the idea of hassling anyone they wanted whenever the fuck they wanted to.

NYC must take steps to reign in their cops. Like the rest of the country they are out of control and think they are above the law.

Well again, not all conspiracy but more climate in policy. There are also bat shit insane laws that allow cops to take your money and property even if you never get charged with a crime.

I talk in terms of conditions and climate, and yes the conditions and climate are not that good right now.
It is amazing how much attention this is getting compared the neonazi teabaggers that did the exact same thing.

But I guess its ok too talk shit about left wing peaceful protesters calling for a better police force. And not ok when its a bunch of neonazis threatening too take down the whole federal government
I heard this on the news this morning on the way to work. Aside from the completely classless politicization of a crime -- and the fact that he's building his argument on corpses still warm -- this asshole has been pretty quiet about the injustice meted out by the NYPD over the years.

Just a thought: if you don't want citizens so angry that they take up arms against you, maybe you shouldn't trample their rights to the point of killing them without compunction.

You reap what you sow.

(December 21, 2014 at 3:27 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I heard this on the news this morning on the way to work. Aside from the completely classless politicization of a crime -- and the fact that he's building his argument on corpses still warm -- this asshole has been pretty quiet about the injustice meted out by the NYPD over the years.

Just a thought: if you don't want citizens so angry that they take up arms against you, maybe you shouldn't trample their rights to the point of killing them without compunction.

You reap what you sow.

No again, it is a climate. Those cops did not deserve to die. The asshole who shot them shot his own girlfriend, he was no Garner or Brown. I do agree that this PD Union leader is a fucking jerk lumping all protesters in with this one cop killer and blaming the Mayor for it.

The lack of oversight of anything when you get to these conditions is money and economics. It is a vicious cycle that breads the fear on all sides.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The latest billionaire space circle jerk. Brian37 38 2304 September 28, 2021 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions? Duty 13 636 October 27, 2020 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Maybe don't be a gang leader? Brian37 13 1715 March 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Robert Mugabe dismissed as leader of Zimbabwe c172 7 1009 November 20, 2017 at 4:19 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Liberal cult leader gets arrested scoobysnack 20 4041 January 26, 2017 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Australian leader recites Quran and quote Mohammed mralstoner 51 4753 June 19, 2016 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Eagles of Death Metal leader sounds off on gun control KUSA 43 6563 February 23, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Have you ever seen people say Vladimir Putin is a good leader? DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 52 14362 December 5, 2015 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Gormo
  Local Washington State NAACP Leader Outed By Parents As White Secular Elf 98 13879 June 19, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: c172
  The Dear Leader is MIA in Public JesusHChrist 16 3307 October 10, 2014 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox