Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wife saw the new Al Gore movie.
My wife saw the new Al Gore movie.
She went last Saturday night for a 7:45 PM showing.  There were a total of 9 people in the theater (which had stadium setting that could seat probably around 500), including her, my 2 oldest sons and 4 or 5 people from a nearby retirement home and someone else.  An armed police officer was standing guard outside of the theater room showing the movie; he was not there after the show was over.
RE: My wife saw the new Al Gore movie.
What's it about. I haven't heard of it.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Climate Change.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Again? Didn't he already do that movie?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 15, 2017 at 10:41 am)Losty Wrote: Again? Didn't he already do that movie?

Yes, but in the sequel he stiffly fights the Predator and the Alien queen, so there's that.

I don't want to give away the ending . . . but solar panels, bitches. Yeah!
Take it from someone who once supported him as did most Tennesseans, he is a glory hound and a cry baby, why do you think he couldn't even win his own state, a state that sent him to the Senate, there he showed how disloyal he was. Trust him never again.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(August 15, 2017 at 3:31 pm)Godscreated Wrote: Take it from someone who once supported him as did most Tennesseans, he is a glory hound and a cry baby, why do you think he couldn't even win his own state, a state that sent him to the Senate, there he showed how disloyal he was. Trust him never again.

GC

Ultimately, it is the science that I trust.
(August 15, 2017 at 10:50 am)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(August 15, 2017 at 10:41 am)Losty Wrote: Again? Didn't he already do that movie?

Yes, but in the sequel he fights the Predator with a stiffy and the Alien queen, so there's that.

I don't want to give away the ending . . . but solar panels, bitches. Yeah!

TFTFY
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 15, 2017 at 3:47 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(August 15, 2017 at 3:31 pm)Godscreated Wrote: Take it from someone who once supported him as did most Tennesseans, he is a glory hound and a cry baby, why do you think he couldn't even win his own state, a state that sent him to the Senate, there he showed how disloyal he was. Trust him never again.

GC

Ultimately, it is the science that I trust.

Agreed.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Quote:why do you think he couldn't even win his own state,

Because there are too many republicunt shitheads in Tennessee.

Really quite simple.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5426 475071 April 17, 2024 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3697 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 767 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 556 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 451 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 465 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1582 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 943 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 452 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2236 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92