Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Reminds Me of The NRA
He Reminds Me of The NRA
The NRAs solution to violence is always "More Guns."

This fucktard's solution is "More Jesus."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/kentucky...n-schools/

Quote:Kentucky Tea Party governor blames Charlottesville violence on lack of Bibles in schools

'Murrica's favorite theatrical prop.  The fucking bible.
RE: He Reminds Me of The NRA
It is unreal that people like this are in a position to pass laws, did he sign his name to that bill in crayon?
(August 19, 2017 at 5:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The NRAs solution to violence is always "More Guns."

This fucktard's solution is "More Jesus."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/kentucky...n-schools/

Quote:Kentucky Tea Party governor blames Charlottesville violence on lack of Bibles in schools

'Murrica's favorite theatrical prop.  The fucking bible.

Yet these nit wits rightfully complain about Islamic indoctrination of youth. Funny how the far right of both love guns and holy books and are willing to get violent to defend objects.
Kentucky seems to have a particularly serious outbreak of STUPID in its electorate.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/...s-decision

Quote:Kentucky confronts the consequences of its decision

Quote:Arguably more than any other state, Kentucky has created an amazing health network. Under Gov. Steve Beshear’s (D) leadership, the state’s success story has served as a national model for overhauling an ineffective system, replacing it with an effective system that costs less and covers more.

And now it’s likely to be torn down on purpose. Gov.-elect Matt Bevin ® ran on a platform of dismantling Kynect and scrapping Medicaid expansion on the state, despite the fact that it’s been a literal life-saver for many families in his adopted home state. Last week, the Republican won his race easily, offering him the opportunity to do exactly what he promised to do: gutting health security for much of Kentucky.

Quote:Now that Election Day has come and gone, Blackburn is facing deeply unfortunate circumstances: the governor he helped elect, who vowed to take away his health security, is probably going to do exactly what he promised to do.

Blackburn told the Washington Post, “[I]t doesn’t look to me as if [Bevin] understands. Without this little bit of help these people are giving me, I could probably die…. It’s not right to not understand something but want to stamp it out.”

My point is not to be unsympathetic. It seems this man is facing serious health issues and I can only hope he, and others like him, receive the assistance they need.

But Matt Bevin did not hide his intentions, and Kentucky will now try to live with the consequences of the voters’ decision. The state was a model for the nation; Kentuckians had an opportunity to keep that model in place; and now they’ve chosen to go in a very different direction.

Democracy is the right to make the wrong choice.  WE have Exhibit A in the White House as a result.
How does any sane person vote for a guy whose plan to reduce violence in his state, is to have people walk up and down the street praying 3 to 4 times a week?
Who says they are sane?

A lot of damage from breathing in coal dust.
(August 19, 2017 at 5:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Kentucky seems to have a particularly serious outbreak of STUPID in its electorate.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/...s-decision

Quote:Kentucky confronts the consequences of its decision

Quote:Arguably more than any other state, Kentucky has created an amazing health network. Under Gov. Steve Beshear’s (D) leadership, the state’s success story has served as a national model for overhauling an ineffective system, replacing it with an effective system that costs less and covers more.

And now it’s likely to be torn down on purpose. Gov.-elect Matt Bevin ® ran on a platform of dismantling Kynect and scrapping Medicaid expansion on the state, despite the fact that it’s been a literal life-saver for many families in his adopted home state. Last week, the Republican won his race easily, offering him the opportunity to do exactly what he promised to do: gutting health security for much of Kentucky.

Quote:Now that Election Day has come and gone, Blackburn is facing deeply unfortunate circumstances: the governor he helped elect, who vowed to take away his health security, is probably going to do exactly what he promised to do.

Blackburn told the Washington Post, “t doesn’t look to me as if [Bevin] understands. Without this little bit of help these people are giving me, I could probably die…. It’s not right to not understand something but want to stamp it out.”

My point is not to be unsympathetic. It seems this man is facing serious health issues and I can only hope he, and others like him, receive the assistance they need.

But Matt Bevin did not hide his intentions, and Kentucky will now try to live with the consequences of the voters’ decision. The state was a model for the nation; Kentuckians had an opportunity to keep that model in place; and now they’ve chosen to go in a very different direction.

Democracy is the right to make the wrong choice.  WE have Exhibit A in the White House as a result.

For about the last 50 years, the entire GOP platform has been about making people vote against their own best interests by painting those interests as un-American.  While I'm somewhat sympathetic, there's also a ton of schadenfreude.  What did you think you were voting for when he said he was going to dismantle your healthcare?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Quote:What did you think you were voting for when he said he was going to dismantle your healthcare?

Somehow they delude themselves into thinking "he doesn't mean MY healthcare.... just them thar niggers and spics who don't belong here."
(August 19, 2017 at 6:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:What did you think you were voting for when he said he was going to dismantle your healthcare?

Somehow they delude themselves into thinking "he doesn't mean MY healthcare.... just them thar niggers and spics who don't belong here."

GOP and fox set this shit up decades ago. They know all you have to do is go, "LOOK OUT THAT OTHER OUTSIDER IS GOING TO GET YOU" and poof, the gullible morons part with their vote and hand tax breaks to billionaires.
Finding a reason to "blame the other" goes way back in human history.

[Image: KeefeM20060603.jpg]

The republicunts may be the current champions of it but they did not start it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1143 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 847 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2043 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Another Russki Indicted....NRA Cocksucker to Boot! Minimalist 10 967 July 17, 2018 at 10:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  NRA.... New Russian Allies. Brian37 49 9065 April 12, 2018 at 9:27 pm
  Florida shooting: NRA-linked firms hit by consumer boycott possibletarian 16 1638 February 24, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  FBI looking at potential transfers from Russian banker to NRA Gawdzilla Sama 17 2263 January 19, 2018 at 12:09 pm
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4816 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This reminds me a bit of Steven Kind and The Stand abaris 0 789 September 11, 2015 at 8:29 am
Last Post: abaris