Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRA.... New Russian Allies.
NRA.... New Russian Allies.
If proven this should be considered campaign fraud, money laundering and TREASON!

http://www.newsweek.com/nra-admits-accep...ors-882310

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nra-discl...d=54395292

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/11/601534305...ntributors
RE: NRA.... New Russian Allies.
(April 12, 2018 at 7:25 am)Brian37 Wrote: If proven this should be considered campaign fraud, money laundering and TREASON!

From the first article
Quote:The money totaled $2,500, with most of it coming from subscriptions or membership dues, according to the letter, which was released Wednesday and first reported on by NPR. About $525 of that money came from "two individuals who made contributions to the NRA," wrote John Frazer, the general counsel for the gun rights group. The 23 people "may include U.S. citizens living in Russia," the NRA said.

I wonder how much money they will waste, on this $2,500?    I think that you may be over-reacting.... just  a bit.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Sounds like the first round of "okay, maybe a little".  Next we'll hear about it it;s gonna be "maybe more than that but we didn;t know"....and then, finally, "lots and lots but is that even wrong?".
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 12, 2018 at 7:36 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 7:25 am)Brian37 Wrote: If proven this should be considered campaign fraud, money laundering and TREASON!

From the first article
Quote:The money totaled $2,500, with most of it coming from subscriptions or membership dues, according to the letter, which was released Wednesday and first reported on by NPR. About $525 of that money came from "two individuals who made contributions to the NRA," wrote John Frazer, the general counsel for the gun rights group. The 23 people "may include U.S. citizens living in Russia," the NRA said.

I wonder how much money they will waste, on this $2,500?    I think that you may be over-reacting.... just  a bit.

No, sorry, considering how much the NRA has lied to the public I am sure there are more cockroaches they are hiding. The NRA leadership lies about the injury rate in the home, they hide THE data on cost to tax payers in ER visits. They hide things like the AR-15 inventor who made it clear it was NOT intended for civilian use. Their leadership became corrupt back in the late 70s and they have been corrupt ever since.
(April 12, 2018 at 7:46 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 7:36 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote: From the first article

No, sorry, considering how much the NRA has lied to the public I am sure there are more cockroaches they are hiding.

But just to clarify, all you actually talking about at the moment is $2,500 consisting mostly of membership fees and magazine subscriptions (some possibly from American citizens in Russia)?

Oh My!!!!   Someone should be hanged for this! [/Sarcasm]
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(April 12, 2018 at 7:55 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 7:46 am)Brian37 Wrote: No, sorry, considering how much the NRA has lied to the public I am sure there are more cockroaches they are hiding.

But just to clarify, all you actually talking about  at the moment is $2,500 consisting mostly of membership fees and magazine subscriptions (some possibly from American citizens in Russia)?

Go back and read my post asshole.

If they are willing to lie about rate of injury in the home, and hide the cost of firearm injury and death to the tax payers. I am quite sure they are willing to FUCKING LIE about anything. 

Keep laughing asshole, remember your BULLSHIT ignorance the next public shooting. And also remember your BULLSHIT because another 90 plus of our fellow citizens will DIE in the next 24 hours because of your FUCKING BLIND LOYALTY.
(April 12, 2018 at 8:03 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 7:55 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote: But just to clarify, all you actually talking about  at the moment is $2,500 consisting mostly of membership fees and magazine subscriptions (some possibly from American citizens in Russia)?

Go back and read my post asshole.

If they are willing to lie about rate of injury in the home, and hide the cost of firearm injury and death to the tax payers. I am quite sure they are willing to FUCKING LIE about anything. 

Keep laughing asshole, remember your BULLSHIT ignorance the next public shooting. And also remember your BULLSHIT because another 90 plus of our fellow citizens will DIE in the next 24 hours because of your FUCKING BLIND LOYALTY.

So then this has nothing to do with the $2,500?    And yet you are saying that they are the ones that are lying?
(April 12, 2018 at 8:19 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 8:03 am)Brian37 Wrote: Go back and read my post asshole.

So then this has nothing to do with the $2,500?    And yet you are saying that they are the ones that are lying?

Go learn how to read asshole.

It has EVERYTHING to do with their long history of LYING to the public. This is simply one rare time they cant cover something up. I am sure if this gets dug into deeper, they will find more rats.
(April 12, 2018 at 8:27 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 8:19 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote: So then this has nothing to do with the $2,500?    And yet you are saying that they are the ones that are lying?

Go learn how to read asshole.

It has EVERYTHING to do with their long history of LYING to the public. This is simply one rare time they cant cover something up. I am sure if this gets dug into deeper, they will find more rats.

If I am reading correctly, basically you are promoting fake news, trying to make it out as more than it is, in order to further your agenda and irrational hatred of the NRA.   I think you need some tin foil glasses to go with your hat buddy!
(April 12, 2018 at 8:35 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 8:27 am)Brian37 Wrote: Go learn how to read asshole.

If I am reading correctly, basically you are promoting fake news, trying to make it out as more than it is, in order to further your agenda and irrational hatred of the NRA.   I think you need some tin foil glasses to go with your hat buddy!

Nothing fake about it at all asshole. 

17 WERE murdered in Parkland FLA. 50 plus people WERE murdered in Vegas. 20 kids and 6 teachers  WERE murdered in Newtown. 

The only thing "irrational" is you finding that violence acceptable. Damned right I hate the NRA, no I am not sorry, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 442 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russian ransomware site... brewer 1 234 July 13, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1121 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  SolarWinds Russian Hack - is it reasonable to believe it is real? FlatAssembler 17 948 December 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 808 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2036 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russian Woman Reportedly Faces 6 Years in Prison for Insulting Memes about Xtians purplepurpose 1 547 October 16, 2018 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Russki Indicted....NRA Cocksucker to Boot! Minimalist 10 961 July 17, 2018 at 10:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Shitheads, and Gun Nuts and Russian Bears, Oh My! Minimalist 6 986 May 26, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Florida shooting: NRA-linked firms hit by consumer boycott possibletarian 16 1633 February 24, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13