Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 7:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Russki Indicted....NRA Cocksucker to Boot!
Another Russki Indicted....NRA Cocksucker to Boot!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/another...ington-dc/

Quote:Another Russian indicted — key link between the National Rifle Association and Kremlin jailed in Washington, DC

Quote:Federal prosecutors unsealed an indictment on Monday against a Russian national who is a key link to the National Rifle Association.

Maria Butina, 29, was arrested on Sunday in Washington, DC, but her indictment was sealed, being revealed after President Donald Trump’s Helsinki summit with Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin.

How long until the Orange Turd pardons her?
RE: Another Russki Indicted....NRA Cocksucker to Boot!
I say immediately.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 16, 2018 at 3:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/another...ington-dc/

Quote:Another Russian indicted — key link between the National Rifle Association and Kremlin jailed in Washington, DC

Quote:Federal prosecutors unsealed an indictment on Monday against a Russian national who is a key link to the National Rifle Association.

Maria Butina, 29, was arrested on Sunday in Washington, DC, but her indictment was sealed, being revealed after President Donald Trump’s Helsinki summit with Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin.

I won't claim that the NRA was always bad. Actually when they started they were really a non profit safety org. But in the mid to late 70s they became a corporate lobby. Considering Reagan's age of deregulation, and now that more are getting wise to the scam, this profit lobby is having to turn to foreign support.
I don't care what they were in 1910.  Now is what matters.
Now if only they can get Dana Loesch.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(July 16, 2018 at 3:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/another...ington-dc/

As soon as she agrees to piss on him.
You know . . . .

maybe the Trump urination blackmail movie doesn't exist ???

We should be looking instead for the Trump menstrual discharge blackmail movie . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 17, 2018 at 9:42 am)vorlon13 Wrote: You know . . . .

We should be looking instead for the Trump menstrual discharge blackmail movie . . . . .

Do you find Putin attractive?
Indeed.

He is so masculine.

I'd being willing to bet, however, he is a greasy pig bottom . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 17, 2018 at 9:42 am)vorlon13 Wrote: You know . . . .

Well, you can call the brown stuff that came out with putin’s Cock anything you like. He is putin’s Bitch.

With regarding this new Russian agent, she hasn’t pissed on him yet, which is why he hasn’t pardoned her yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1518 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 1099 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 3235 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Jussie Smollett indicted again EgoDeath 10 1054 March 3, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 5559 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2825 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  NRA.... New Russian Allies. Brian37 49 9989 April 12, 2018 at 9:27 pm
  Florida shooting: NRA-linked firms hit by consumer boycott possibletarian 16 2270 February 24, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  FBI looking at potential transfers from Russian banker to NRA Gawdzilla Sama 17 2493 January 19, 2018 at 12:09 pm
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 5230 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama