Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Tower Moscow?
Trump Tower Moscow?
I bet the WLB had no idea this was going on..... wink...wink....

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/revealed...-campaign/

Quote:REVEALED: Trump’s longtime lawyer reached out directly to the Kremlin amid 2016 campaign

Quote:Michael Cohen, a longtime personal attorney for President Donald Trump, sent an email to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s personal spokesman asking him for help in approving a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
The reports that Cohen, in his role as executive vice president for the Trump Organization, emailed top Kremlin press aide Dmitry Peskov in January 2016 to ask about reviving the Trump Tower Moscow project, which he described as “stalled” at the time of the message.
“Over the past few months I have been working with a company based in Russia regarding the development of a Trump Tower – Moscow project in Moscow City,” Cohen wrote in the email. “Without getting into lengthy specifics, the communication between our two sides has stalled. As this project is too important, I am hereby requesting your assistance. I respectfully request someone, preferably you, contact me so that I might discuss the specifics as well as arranging meetings with the appropriate individuals.”
In a statement given to Congressional investigators, Cohen said that he did not recall if Peskov ever replied to his message. He also said that he wrote the email at the behest of Felix Sater, the Trump-linked Russian-born businessman who in 1998 pleaded guilty to taking part in a mafia-related stock fraud scheme.

LOCK HIM UP!  LOCK HIM UP!!  LOCK HIM UP!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Violent thunder and storm hitting the tower of Sauron in Mekkah WinterHold 11 814 August 23, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sen. Moscow Mitch Injured at Home DeistPaladin 21 3525 August 12, 2019 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 851 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Saudi group posts photo of plane about to hit Toronto's CN tower... ReptilianPeon 17 2549 August 10, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  President knew about tower meeting. Brian37 21 1610 July 28, 2018 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Trump Tower catches fire c172 11 1261 January 8, 2018 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Huge blaze engulfs 24-storey Grenfell Tower in west London pocaracas 47 11760 June 26, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Child beheaded in Moscow account_inactive 67 8594 March 23, 2016 at 3:46 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd