Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.

Thars gonna be some nuken on this cheer earth. King of the terrorist Trump gonna see to thatun thare chore. He be itching for a fight don’tcha know. He gonna tell everyone to fight or shut up real soon.

Trust me now when I say this. Listen good ifin you can. I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. We gotta do something. Our leaders are incompetent to beat the band.

Terrorism is a puny thang as compared to what’s to come from the likes of Trump, Kim Jung –Un et all leaders in the U.N.

The U.N is not , perhaps cannot, do it’s job of brokering peace. All because everyone thinks themselves right about something or other. Insane right?

Trump, terrorist and other vigilantes are a puny problem, as compared killing machines like the forces at hand in the U.S.A. Trump will show then tell.

As usual, the U.S.A. will use war to quiet the fracturing of society that is presently happening in the world. God has truly abandoned us.

All of the political and spiritual Gods and all their minions will flee, that is all people, if Trump gets peeved.

I am nuke proof. Are you?

Regards
DL
RE: I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.
I wish this place was dumbass proof.
(September 19, 2017 at 8:49 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I wish this place was dumbass proof.

Now, where is the fun in that?! 😝
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Well.... If we could do without *some* of them, I wouldn't get so many damn headaches.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Fuck your god.  Trump is all too real, though.
(September 19, 2017 at 8:49 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I wish this place was dumbass proof.

Like a bug zapper of some sort.

"Have you heard the good new..."  ZOT

"ALLAHU AKBA..." ZOT

"There's no such thing as evoluti..." ZOT

ad infinitum Undecided
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I'm not worried about nukes.

The world's going to end on the 23rd of September, anyway.

Hope y'all been sayin' your prayers!
Dying to live, living to die.
What time? I have to get into Kaiser-Permanente for a flu shot that very day.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 19, 2017 at 10:49 pm)c172 Wrote: What time? I have to get into Kaiser-Permanente for a flu shot that very day.

About 11:05 am NZ Time.

Make sure you get your shots early.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 19, 2017 at 10:44 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm not worried about nukes.

The world's going to end on the 23rd of September, anyway.

Hope y'all been sayin' your prayers!

[Image: A0fQ9Lb.jpg]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 503 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  After Due Consideration, I Hope The Fucks Pass It Minimalist 3 573 November 24, 2017 at 5:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The IS Hope For America BrianSoddingBoru4 5 997 August 21, 2016 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Apparently I need to hope I don't ever get robbed according to gun nuts GoHalos1993 119 10620 June 15, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Bernie Sanders - Hope? Heat 81 7022 March 19, 2016 at 5:27 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Why there is still hope for Senator Sanders ReptilianPeon 3 1182 March 16, 2016 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Bernie Sanders Has Renewed My Hope Secular Elf 20 5087 July 15, 2015 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  I hope you're listening Anita BrokenQuill92 2 1076 January 4, 2014 at 11:12 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Better Hope The Doctors Minimalist 1 1528 December 13, 2010 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist