Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Due Consideration, I Hope The Fucks Pass It
After Due Consideration, I Hope The Fucks Pass It
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/1...p-tax-plan

Quote:New Report Details '13 Terrible Things' About Senate GOP Tax Plan

Americans for Tax Fairness warns that the bill gives most of the tax cuts to the richest 1%, makes 82 million middle-class families pay more in taxes, and endangers funding for public services

Everyone keeps saying the Dems need a program.  Well there it is.  A massive fart in Middle 'Murrica's face that they can start blasting as soon as the ink dries on the WLB's fucking signature.  They don't even have to "Replace."  Just "Repeal."
RE: After Due Consideration, I Hope The Fucks Pass It
The Dems aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen. They should be talking about how they will repeal all of Trump's EOs and Repub bills when they regain the majority. All of those actions should already be drafted and written. That way the Dem President can repeal all of Trump's EOs within the hour of taking office. If I was the guy I would sign them within minutes of taking office right on the stand.
I won't work.
Reagan's tax plans have effectively screwed every generation since then, with stagnant wages and terrible taxes. And people STILL defend trickle down theory, and vote republican. They will vote because "For the children!" one fucking issue. Abortion. They've found the golden calf, and a lot of folks who just will never learn will continue to worship at it while the rich steal the very food from their families mouths.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Dems citizens can't lose on this. If it's a disaster, it's a disaster for Republicans, and if it's a success, economy heats up and we'll need less $$$ for relief, aid, unemployment, and with more people working the 'pie' is bigger and we can afford more healthcare (topic near and dear to me these days!).
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5341 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 502 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  So happens if Trump is impeached after the mid terms this fall GODZILLA 16 2491 May 7, 2018 at 4:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  13,000 you Saudi fucks??? WinterHold 8 2568 November 22, 2017 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Apocalypse might be your fault after all WinterHold 28 3000 October 30, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. Greatest I am 18 2717 September 20, 2017 at 12:58 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  After leading ACA repeal in the House, Trump praises Australia's universal healthcare Aegon 26 5149 May 6, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Bernie Goes After Big Pharma Minimalist 8 1130 November 3, 2016 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The IS Hope For America BrianSoddingBoru4 5 995 August 21, 2016 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Green Party donations up ~1000% after Sanders endorsed Clinton ReptilianPeon 39 7965 July 20, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger