Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
45 advocates forced ritual in NFL...
45 advocates forced ritual in NFL...
Yesterday in Alabama the Nazi wannabe said owners should be allowed to fire players whom "disrespect the flag".

Go fuck yourself Covfefe. Nazi Germany is what you get with forced ritual. North Korea is what you get with forced ritual.

The NFL is a business and it's goal, isn't to promote any ideology or any ritual, it's goal is to sell entertainment. It is not your fucking personal political party tool to use for one party.

Blind loyalty is the opposite of a free society. Those players not standing are not doing it because they hate the flag, they are doing it because they see inequality and injustice under a symbol that represents a constitution that is the common law that applies to all of us. 

PROTEST is very American. Forced ritual are what Nazis do, is what North Korea does.
RE: 45 advocates forced ritual in NFL...
If I were the commissioner of the NFL I'd order them to stop doing national anthems at football games. Waste of fucking time.
Baseball introduced the practice in 1918, almost by accident.  A band played it during the 7th inning stretch of a world series game in Chicago.

By the end of the series it had been moved to the pre-game festivities and the unholy alliance between sports and corporate patriotism had begun.
(September 23, 2017 at 8:29 am)Brian37 Wrote: Yesterday in Alabama the Nazi wannabe said owners should be allowed to fire players whom "disrespect the flag".

Go fuck yourself Covfefe. Nazi Germany is what you get with forced ritual. North Korea is what you get with forced ritual.

The NFL is a business and it's goal, isn't to promote any ideology or any ritual, it's goal is to sell entertainment. It is not your fucking personal political party tool to use for one party.

Blind loyalty is the opposite of a free society. Those players not standing are not doing it because they hate the flag, they are doing it because they see inequality and injustice under a symbol that represents a constitution that is the common law that applies to all of us. 

PROTEST is very American. Forced ritual are what Nazis do, is what North Korea does.
Football fans tune in to watch football not to watch some fucking radical BLM supporting player take a knee during the national anthem to make a political statement.
BLM protesters in Saint Louis last week were burning the American Flag on news footage. If those BLM protesters didn't hate the flag then why were they burning it?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
You know, dickhead....some "football" fans are black.  Never thought of that, did you.  You probably never thought of much of anything.

The players owe you squat.

I'd love to see many more players kneel or sit or scratch their balls during the anthem just to piss off the WLB and his army of racist morons.

But it isn't only the NFLPA that told the WLB to go fuck himself.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/divisive...h-comment/

Quote:‘Divisive and disrespectful’: NFL commissioner Goodell slaps down Trump over Kaepernick ‘son of b*tch’ slur
(September 23, 2017 at 11:41 am)Minimalist Wrote: You know, dickhead....some "football" fans are black.  Never thought of that, did you.  You probably never thought of much of anything.

I'd love to see many more players kneel or sit or scratch their balls during the anthem just to piss off the WLB and his army of racist morons.

Yeah, I know shit for brains and some of those black "football" fans don't support that taking a knee shit either.

And we don't owe the fucking NFL and their multi millionaire players the price of a ticket or to buy any of their corporate endorsed sports wear.

So the American Flag and the National Anthem are symbols of racism now?

Fuck Goodell.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(September 23, 2017 at 11:37 am)A Theist Wrote:
(September 23, 2017 at 8:29 am)Brian37 Wrote: Yesterday in Alabama the Nazi wannabe said owners should be allowed to fire players whom "disrespect the flag".

Football fans tune in to watch football not to watch some fucking radical BLM supporting player take a knee during the national anthem to make a political statement.
BLM protesters in Saint Louis last week were burning the American Flag on news footage. If those BLM protesters didn't hate the flag then why were they burning it?

Fuck you asshole. 

If it were not for athletes protesting you'd still have segregated sports. DUMBFUCK.

They are not protesting because they hate America, nor are they saying only black lives matter. They see inequity and mistreatment. 

But, if you want a simple solution to that then simply stop having sports games do the National Anthem before any sports event. But, if you insist on it, sorry fuckface, but blacks ARE Americans too. 

I am talking about the players fuckface. Assholes like you always wrongfully conflate the few to the majority.
(September 23, 2017 at 10:37 am)Divinity Wrote: If I were the commissioner of the NFL I'd order them to stop doing national anthems at football games.  Waste of fucking time.

I don't think that sort of jingoism has any place at sporting events. Even in my own beloved GAA.

Now, on the other hand, if everybody were forced into a rendition of My Lovely Horse...
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 23, 2017 at 11:54 am)A Theist Wrote:
(September 23, 2017 at 11:41 am)Minimalist Wrote: You know, dickhead....some "football" fans are black.  Never thought of that, did you.  You probably never thought of much of anything.

Yeah, I know shit for brains and some of those black "football" fans don't support that taking a knee shit either.

And we don't owe the fucking NFL and their multi millionaire players the price of a ticket or to buy any of their corporate endorsed sports wear.

So the American Flag and the National Anthem are symbols of racism now?

Fuck Goodell.

I love how you assholes scream about the free market, then bitch when the business you like disagrees with you.

Nobody is forcing you to watch the NFL so grow the fuck up. The players still don't owe you fucking shit.
"PEOPLE TUNE IN TO WATCH FOOTBALL NOT PLAYERS BEING POLITICAL!"

Yeah, well people tune in to watch FUCKING FOOTBALL not some dipshit singer belting out the national anthem. So GTFO with your stupid shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Principal forced to resign over Michelangelo's David visits sculpture zebo-the-fat 11 871 April 30, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2132 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1628 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Of Madonna, NFL and airlines. Brian37 1 280 January 21, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No peace in the Middle East, Netanyahu forced off stage EgoDeath 0 342 September 11, 2019 at 4:03 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  NFL Team Considering Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for Head Coach Seraphina 10 1227 November 18, 2018 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Hypothetical For Gun Rights Advocates BrianSoddingBoru4 79 7874 April 2, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Roger Goodell sends letter to NFL teams Foxaèr 97 12420 October 20, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  al-Saud's Henchmen Forced to admit Burkas/Veils are a bad idea... ReptilianPeon 7 1297 September 12, 2016 at 3:58 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Track runner and the NFL Brian37 41 6103 April 15, 2015 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Brian37