Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwyneth Paltrow
You probably saw and heard how people are criticizing GP because she's selling all sorts of alternative medicines, like stickers that help you have positive thoughts that will heal you and prevent illnesses and mud baths and rocks you put in your vagina. She even has her own magazine now available in many stores. And of course it's all bad stuff that should be ridiculed, but at it is also hypocritical because that same society is giving free pass to things like Catholicism that is encouraging people to buy artifacts from saints that will protect them; for sick people to call upon dead people that are to be canonized to heal them and in that way can make clerical threshold of three miracles needed for becoming saint, which then creates people to go mainstream for being healed from diseases that were imaginary in the first place, which then draws people even more into irrationality and decay of society.

So in the end Paltrow's crime only seems to be is that she is lonely in her way to deceive people, she doesn't have the whole apparatus of taking people around the world when they're kids and telling them they must believe in it. Like Stephen Colbert - he's mocking the shit out of her while bowing down to that travesty in Rome and around every corner. I mean you know there are still crucifixions on literally every intersection in Catholic countries from old beliefs that devil stands on every crossroad so they need fuckin' Jesus to protect them?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Gwyneth Paltrow
She needs to take a homeopathy correspondence school course and become legit. Once you have institutional backing you get to speak as if you have authority behind the deceptions. 

Um....... does the magazine indicate that she sells expelled vagina rocks?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I just bought a pet rock off ebay from her for 10 dollars?
10 dollars smells a bit fishy....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm pretty sure selling prayer beads is just as ridiculous as vag rocks
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I don't believe she means harm. She is just a gullible true believer using her celebrity status to promote her beliefs. I bet she drinks bottled water and adds more plastic to the oceans every time she takes a drink.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 8, 2017 at 7:04 pm)Losty Wrote: I'm pretty sure selling prayer beads is just as ridiculous as vag rocks

Anal prayer beads, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god,...............

You had to know I'd go there. (slurp)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 8, 2017 at 7:06 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(October 8, 2017 at 7:04 pm)Losty Wrote: I'm pretty sure selling prayer beads is just as ridiculous as vag rocks

I just came.
(October 8, 2017 at 7:06 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

You just know what Min would tell you to do with those analysis prayer beads!

ROFLOL
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

If she sold -her- vag rocks there'd be little difference between them and prayer beads.  An obvious market is obvious. 

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Her imdb page introduces her as "A tall, wafer thin, delicate beauty".

Rolleyes

I've never seen anything like it on an imdb biography before.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Paltrow Settles Lawsuit Over Eggs... SYZ 10 925 September 28, 2018 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah