Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There No Change That Doesn't Make Conservatards Whine Like Little Bitches?
Is There No Change That Doesn't Make Conservatards Whine Like Little Bitches?
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/conserv...e-know-it/

Quote:Conservatives cry bitter tears over girls joining Boy Scouts: ‘THE END OF SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT

They are a private organization, asswipes.  They can do whatever the fuck they want.  Conservatards don't seem to mind "Free Association" when they use it to keep blacks out of their country clubs!
RE: Is There No Change That Doesn't Make Conservatards Whine Like Little Bitches?
To answer the question: No. They'll whine about anything.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Is There No Change That Doesn't Make Conservatards Whine Like Little Bitches?
well it's kind of a part of the definition that conservatives must resist any and all change
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I don't see the problem? The girls and boys will be kept separate so the boys can keep their focus on learning how to build and start a campfire with nothing but flint and steel. Or something like that.
Such a useful skill in the 21st century.  Although after the WLB gets through nuking the planet it may become valuable again.

Or, people will not need fire.  They'll just glow in the dark.
They wouldn't be conservatives if they didn't want to keep every little thing the same. Every litle change is like the corruption of society to them.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I volunteered for the BSA for 15 years, until my sons dropped out. The real impetus that girls have for joining the BSA is the cachet of the rank of Eagle Scout. There is an equivalent for Girl Scouts, called "Gold", IIRC. But it isn't as recognized. You need to watch for the Eagle Scout rank, though. Some of them really earned it, some of them are "Plastic Eagles", as I refer to them. I've seen guys make Eagle that can't even pitch a fucking tent! I personally think that more boys would stay in the program if girls were in the BSA.

BoT, as mentioned, conservatives are by definition resistant to change. As an engineer, I lived in a world of change. Keep up or else!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 11, 2017 at 5:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/conserv...e-know-it/

Quote:Conservatives cry bitter tears over girls joining Boy Scouts: ‘THE END OF SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT

They are a private organization, asswipes.  They can do whatever the fuck they want.  Conservatards don't seem to mind "Free Association" when they use it to keep blacks out of their country clubs!

That’s why they are called conservatives. They through no merit of their own and by happenstance of birth only find themselves on giving end of of the most profitable and advantageous of prejudice, discrimination and inequity. And they would like to conserve those very things for they know, and dread the fact that, in an more equitable society, they would not have the wherewithal to earn any of those profits and advantages.
If girls join the boy's scouts, what will the cookies be called?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
"Shitty."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1293 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Good News for a Change. onlinebiker 6 326 February 7, 2021 at 11:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1589 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2117 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 521 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1379 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 820 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Like Father Like Son-In-Law Minimalist 1 346 October 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch? Minimalist 3 592 September 13, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Little rant regarding the kneeling thing. Chad32 51 5296 September 10, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome