Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, Feinstein Should Retire
Yes, Feinstein Should Retire
And if she won't then it is time to throw her out.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/califor...feinstein/

Quote:California Senate Democrat to challenge US Sen. Dianne Feinstein

New blood needed.
RE: Yes, Feinstein Should Retire
pelosi
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I hate to have to break it to you but she won with over 80% of the vote in her district against some Independent asshole.  The republicunts couldn't even be bothered.
As near as I can tell Pelosi has national polling positives in the single digits.

Maybe folks in her district need to take one for the team instead of inflicting one on the team.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Just saw the clip of Pelosi beset by detractors from her political left again.

Trying to figure out all this is giving me a migraine.

As Tip O'Neil famously commented:  All politics is local.

Tell me, when do you expect to see Alabama "take one for the team" and reject the candidacy of this redneck, jesus-freak, asswipe, Moore?
every time Pelosi opens her mouth on national TV the dems lose a state house seat, or a governorship, or a seat in congress.

If she was a 'pub I wouldn't be complaining.

Yabut, DeLeon is dumb as a box of rocks. Is he the best that can be fielded?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 15, 2017 at 11:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I hate to have to break it to you but she won with over 80% of the vote in her district against some Independent asshole.  The republicunts couldn't even be bothered.

Way past time for congressional term limits.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
We all know that congress is never going police themselves by setting term limits. They enjoy their perks way too much for that. Getting someone honest in office willing to change that is impossible because it would require a majority of elected officials to agree with it and actually make that change and it just ain't gonna happen.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6966 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2149 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1453 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yes. You are 100% Right Minimalist 14 2086 October 15, 2016 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Yes of course. This Had To Happen. Minimalist 15 2605 June 6, 2016 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Yes. They Really Are Minimalist 8 1461 May 31, 2016 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yes, When You Elect Scumbags There Are Consequences Minimalist 6 1233 April 8, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ireland votes yes Manowar 29 3228 May 27, 2015 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Manowar
  Yes campaign, too soon? Whistle Blower 32 9973 May 30, 2012 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Yes, the Romneys Converted Mitt’s Dead Atheist Father-in-Law to Mormonism Justtristo 10 4444 February 2, 2012 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Zen Badger