Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least it's not little boys for once
At least it's not little boys for once
There's laying on of hands and then there's this...

Bishop claims to make men’s penises larger by massaging them with his hands

Quote:Ghanaian preacher Daniel Obinim has been filmed performing a ritual where he moves around a room full of men, grabbing them each by the crotch.

In some cases, he will keep hold of their penises and give them a little shake.

I think he took the bit about thy rod and staff comforting him a mite literally.

And in case you ladies are feeling left out, he stole my idea:

Quote:Graciously, he also offers to massage women’s breasts in order to enlarge them too.

The aphorism is true - once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: At least it's not little boys for once
Success victim?

[Image: Wesley-Warren--The-man-with-10-stone-testicles.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hey, it's Buster Gonad!

Or a tiny man...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 16, 2017 at 7:13 am)Cyberman Wrote: There's laying on of hands and then there's this...

Finally, a believable claim.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 16, 2017 at 9:44 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(October 16, 2017 at 7:13 am)Cyberman Wrote: There's laying on of hands and then there's this...

Finally, a believable claim.

Well, for me personally, I think I'd need the virgin mary.
(October 16, 2017 at 11:09 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(October 16, 2017 at 9:44 am)Khemikal Wrote: Finally, a believable claim.

Well, for me personally, I think I'd need the virgin mary.

I'd rather have her more experienced cousin.
(October 16, 2017 at 12:01 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(October 16, 2017 at 11:09 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Well, for me personally, I think I'd need the virgin mary.

I'd rather have her more experienced cousin.

Don't be fooled. There is no way she was a virgin.
(October 16, 2017 at 7:18 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Success victim?

[Image: Wesley-Warren--The-man-with-10-stone-testicles.jpg]

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:Ghanaian preacher Daniel Obinim has been filmed performing a ritual where he moves around a room full of men, grabbing them each by the crotch.

In some cases, he will keep hold of their penises and give them a little shake.

I think he took the bit about thy rod and staff comforting him a mite literally.

And in case you ladies are feeling left out, he stole my idea:

Quote:Graciously, he also offers to massage women’s breasts in order to enlarge them too.

The aphorism is true - once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

So this is what closet homosexuals do when they read the Bible and it teaches them they're not allowed to be gay. They subconsciously convince themselves that they're not being gay when they jack men off.
Is it wrong to wonder why no woman wants their vagina enlarged?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Little Wine From Corinth: A Short Dialogue by Yours Truly Mudhammam 2 910 April 9, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Little children who died without Baptism go to eternal Hell?! Jehanne 34 6012 February 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  At least she didn't blame "jesus." Minimalist 15 4044 February 11, 2016 at 5:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  So, once shown how, Peter was always able to walk on water ? vorlon13 38 6929 November 8, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A Little Christian Persecution Jenny A 44 11279 August 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Pizza
  Jesus, Least Fit Moral Judge DeistPaladin 335 151182 November 28, 2014 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Once Again We See Minimalist 20 3871 August 23, 2014 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Pastors love fucking the disabled and little children. Creed of Heresy 29 10752 June 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Have yourself a Jewish little Christmas theyear12013 0 1342 December 26, 2013 at 3:31 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Just A Little Bit of Harmless Fun FallentoReason 0 797 October 22, 2012 at 2:59 am
Last Post: FallentoReason