Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:38 pm

Poll: Sound like a cool idea?
This poll is closed.
Yes
88.89%
8 88.89%
No
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Min's Rep Indication Suggestion
Min's Rep Indication Suggestion
I think this is a fantastic idea. Especially because it shouldn't be difficult to implement either:

(October 17, 2017 at 2:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You know what would be nice?  If, next to any posters' rep total, there was an asterisk that told us if we had ( or perhaps, had not) repped that person.

And how about we vote on it too! Big Grin
RE: Min's Rep Indication Suggestion
Perhaps the Divine Tiberius can poof it into existence?

Angel
lmao that would make life so much easier. I'm constantly going into people's profiles to rep them only to find out I already did.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
When I did my big Rep drive a while back, I found a bunch of people say "Wow, I forgot I didn't rep you." What would happen if you could streamline the process?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
'zactly
Actually, when you go to rep someone, if you've already repped them, as soon as you click on "rate", whatever comments you repped them with, automatically show up so it's sort of a given there.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Absolutely.

But most of us are so lazy that we wanna know before we bother to click "rate" and feel frustrated that "Bah! Already repped 'em"

Hehe
LOL it's one click. I'm sure Tiberius would have way more work to do to program something like what you're suggesting. But I guess if he's up to the task, I can't see where it would hurt.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You underestimate how FUCKING LAZY most of us are Tongue
Man that would be great.  It would really help a lot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Install Soma Tablet Depositories On All Threads Violet 17 2476 May 3, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Suggestion: atheism source links Foxaèr 3 1091 April 28, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does this already exist? If not, count it as a suggestion Reltzik 26 2951 October 3, 2018 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Joods
  Sub forum suggestion Joods 2 975 July 15, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Code suggestion Joods 30 4815 May 21, 2018 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Compulsory swearing subsection suggestion I_am_not_mafia 47 6300 May 13, 2018 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Civility subsection suggestion Catholic_Lady 400 46422 May 11, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Can't rep on mobile Aegon 15 2284 February 20, 2018 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Suggestion for debate forum ErGingerbreadMandude 1 1253 December 20, 2016 at 5:07 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Tagging suggestion Foxaèr 12 2447 November 19, 2016 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Cyberman