Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking out the ass
Checking out the ass
I am watching the second season of Stranger Things, and this group of girls comment on how this guy's ass looks real nice in his jeans, which it does, but it made me wonder something.

What do we women particularly gain from a man having a nice ass?

I can understand men enjoying a nice ass. Most straight men fantasize about girls letting them into their backdoors while gay men, of course, penetrate the backdoors of other guys.

But what is a woman to do with a man's ass? Is it just that she enjoys the way it looks, admires it aesthetically?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Checking out the ass
For me a lady's derriere is primarily an aesthetic and arousing object. Penetration is a nice extra but not at all necessary. The usual portals are more than sufficient, the vagina can be entered from behind while visually and tacitly enjoying it.
(October 28, 2017 at 9:45 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I am watching the second season of Stranger Things, and this group of girls comment on how this guy's ass looks real nice in his jeans, which it does, but it made me wonder something.

I can understand men enjoying a nice ass.  Most straight men fantasize about girls letting them into their backdoors while gay men, of course, penetrate the backdoors of other guys.

But what is a woman to do with a man's ass?  Is it just that she enjoys the way it looks, admires it aesthetically?

My bold. Yeah, it's just this.

Personally I'm more of a face person. I appreciate a good body, don't get me wrong, but I'm much more drawn to a man by his face/hair. Body isn't important to me, so long as he's not like, chubby or w/e.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
A man's ass size/shape is pretty low on the totem poll of priorities as far as sex appeal goes, for me, personally. I'm drunk, so I don't know if that sentence made sense, but I'm confident you guys can infer my meaning. 😝
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 28, 2017 at 9:45 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I am watching the second season of Stranger Things, and this group of girls comment on how this guy's ass looks real nice in his jeans, which it does, but it made me wonder something.

I can understand men enjoying a nice ass.  Most straight men fantasize about girls letting them into their backdoors while gay men, of course, penetrate the backdoors of other guys.

But what is a woman to do with a man's ass?  Is it just that she enjoys the way it looks, admires it aesthetically?

1, I sometimes forget about who people are on here, mis match names with who people are and so on, but I thought you were a gay man rather than a woman.

2  I always just assumed women, in terms of general tendencies of straight women, liked manly body parts.  Muscular, less body fat and so on.  Nothing to do with wanting to stick stuff up there.  On the other hand I've met a lot of women who want to stick stuff up there but it's not something I've ever been into.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(October 28, 2017 at 10:37 pm)paulpablo Wrote: 1, I sometimes forget about who people are on here, mis match names with who people are and so on, but I thought you were a gay man rather than a woman.

2  I always just assumed women, in terms of general tendencies of straight women, liked manly body parts.  Muscular, less body fat and so on.  Nothing to do with wanting to stick stuff up there.  On the other hand I've met a lot of women who want to stick stuff up there but it's not something I've ever been into.

1. I am a gay man.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I couldn't resist a thread with a title like this.

Sexual desire of any kind has nothing to do with logic of any form. It's just a hard-wired thing we're stuck with.

I'm a straight guy and my thing is legs. If I had my way, it would be illegal for women to wear pants. There is no practical reason for this. It's just a fetish my brain is hard-wired for. I love women's legs. No logical or practical reason. I might as well get excited about band saws.

Being human has its wondrous virtues. It's amazing, the profound questions we can ask. We ponder the mysteries of the universe and of existence itself. But we also get excited over someone else's ass.

We still have a lot of evolving to do.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
The ass is probably a decent indication for physical ability. The ability to generate power from the lower body? Not a lot of assless folks in professional sports, for example. So in olden times, when you needed to have a mate that was going to run down a deer and fight off the other tribe and make strong healthy babies, a nice ass was probably one of the traits you'd find in an ideal mate.

Probably a good indicator of health and genetics.
I don't know why the ass is appealing to some. For me, it's the face and the abs. I just don't like seeing any extra fat whatsoever on either (though I have it in spades in both areas). Athleticism is sexy. Not really sure why, but I do like sports. In particular women's soccer and gymnastics.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I guess I like a pretty face the most. But I also really like nice breasts, derriere, and sometimes legs. It doesn't matter overmuch to me if a woman is a bit bigger as long as she has a pleasing shape. I'm a bigger guy myself and this doesn't seem to be changing as I lose weight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 674 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1968 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Checking in Iroscato 8 739 March 19, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What's your area's bad ass bug(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 23 1730 November 4, 2018 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Terrorism daily explodes from my ass Foxaèr 16 1653 October 11, 2016 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  At what point do you wash you ass? brewer 146 24630 December 11, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Vsauce kicks ass! Edwardo Piet 5 1165 November 12, 2015 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Do you think George Carlin enjoys being ass raped by Satan as he burns in Hell? TeaPartyTeen 19 2824 January 3, 2015 at 3:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Kick Depression's Ass! Phatt Matt s 105 15041 March 31, 2014 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Shit, Ass, Damn, Piss, Fuck Cinjin 31 7197 January 29, 2014 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Nine