Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point do you wash you ass?
At what point do you wash you ass?
I've heard this discussed before (maybe not here) but was thinking about this in the shower. At what point in the shower do you wash your ass/junk? Beginning, some time after starting but before finishing, or save it till the last. Or a combination?

Personally, I use liquid soap so head/hair is first. Lather goes then to the junk (and what man does not think of his junk as a logical progression). Then the rest of the body, ass being last.

For you bar soap and/or wash cloth people the order may be different.

If you take baths, I don't want to hear about it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: At what point do you wash you ass?
Last and where's the poll ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm going with "none of the above".
I wash from top to bottom.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I just get the shower head and spray it directly up me arse. Sometimes sprinkle in a bit of shower gel. Usually after I've finished my hair. Does the trick.
I usually save it until last, because I don't want to wipe my face with a rag that I just used to wipe my crack. There's a proper order to bathing, and crevices, crotch, and the bottom of my feet should be last.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 9, 2015 at 2:28 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I wash from top to bottom.

Ya just couldn't be a little more descriptive, could ya. COULD YA! (me disappoint)
(December 9, 2015 at 2:32 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I usually save it until last, because I don't want to wipe my face with a rag that I just used to wipe my crack. There's a proper order to bathing, and crevices, crotch, and the bottom of my feet should be last.

So do you save the rag for the next shower?
Clean to dirty. Just ask Wanda Sykes.
Face, hair, neck, shoulders/arms, chest/back, arse/balls, legs.

Why am I telling you this? Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 680 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1983 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 525 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  whats the point in ironing cloths? Cepheus Ace 22 1290 April 2, 2019 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What's your area's bad ass bug(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 23 1736 November 4, 2018 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  No point in eternal agony purplepurpose 141 15767 February 13, 2018 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Checking out the ass Foxaèr 25 3071 October 29, 2017 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  At What Point Does Activism Become Assholism? Shell B 39 4861 April 22, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Terrorism daily explodes from my ass Foxaèr 16 1655 October 11, 2016 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  At some point "yes" needs to be regulated. Foxaèr 64 5632 March 30, 2016 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr