Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, Jeff. Didn't Jesus Tell You Not To Lie?
Oh, Jeff. Didn't Jesus Tell You Not To Lie?
You should have listened.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/busted-...estioning/

Quote:BUSTED: Evidence mounts that Jeff Sessions perjured himself under Al Franken questioning

Quote:Attorney General Jeff Sessions is suddenly facing an active dilemma.

A guilty plea signed last month by one of his former Trump campaign underlings revealed this week shows he likely perjured himself during his confirmation hearing — and he doesn’t have a good option to wriggle out of it.

I guess as a Klansman Sessions didn't think he had to tell the truth to some jew.
RE: Oh, Jeff. Didn't Jesus Tell You Not To Lie?
I worry that the Republicans will simply pretend perjury hasn’t been committed.

The law only applies to people they don’t like.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
"Oh, yeah.....THOSE Russians.  Now I remember."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/session...ny-report/

Quote:Sessions now says he was aware of Papadopoulos-Russia contacts — contradicting his sworn testimony: report

Resign you lying sack of shit.  The attorney general must be beyond reproach.

Oh, and fuck your jesus, too.
(November 1, 2017 at 1:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You should have listened.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/busted-...estioning/

Quote:BUSTED: Evidence mounts that Jeff Sessions perjured himself under Al Franken questioning

Quote:Attorney General Jeff Sessions is suddenly facing an active dilemma.

A guilty plea signed last month by one of his former Trump campaign underlings revealed this week shows he likely perjured himself during his confirmation hearing — and he doesn’t have a good option to wriggle out of it.

I guess as a Klansman Sessions didn't think he had to tell the truth to some jew.

Christians don't think you have to follow the rules, so long as you break them knowing you're a sinner.  Still the moral rules you break are objective, eternal and absolute.  They just don't apply to those who have partaken in the sacrifice of our lord.

(November 2, 2017 at 3:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "Oh, yeah.....THOSE Russians.  Now I remember."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/session...ny-report/

Quote:Sessions now says he was aware of Papadopoulos-Russia contacts — contradicting his sworn testimony: report

Resign you lying sack of shit.  The attorney general must be beyond reproach.

Oh, and fuck your jesus, too.

I kind of prefer to keep the one who is reclused from acting on Trump's behalf.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Trump didn't do anything barrysanders 27 1294 March 22, 2024 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 717 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 795 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 466 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  He likes big butt dials and he cannot lie. Brian37 1 477 October 26, 2019 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 427 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Jeff Sessions "Religious Liberty Task Force" Foxaèr 126 7823 August 6, 2018 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  America tries to tell the worlds infants No Boobs For You. brewer 76 9337 July 20, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Stephen Colbert Rips Jeff Sessions a New Asshole Minimalist 78 7018 June 18, 2018 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Tell Us Something We Don't Know Minimalist 14 1204 June 1, 2018 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist