Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD RAPED MARY
GOD RAPED MARY
I can see it as the news headlines some 2,000 years ago!

But seriously, both my daughters went to Anglican-based very expensive private schools. Ok, don't ask questions it just happened, ok? There were secular options but I blame myself for not enrolling them there. It is what it is.

Anyway, this particular school had sex education classes for the students but also had religious classes as well - of course. Some of the brighter ones put 2 & 2 together and since the "immaculate conception" was in fact a non-consential impregnation of a woman, the logical conclusion is that GOD RAPED MARY.

I don't see much discussion of this issue on atheist or xtian forums so I thought I would raise the topic in the religious section of an atheist website for the obvious reasons that I would probably get banned for discussing it on a xtian forum.

I was actually quite proud of my daughters for coming up with this conclusion together with their friends. It is particularly relevant at this time with all the sexual misconduct allegations that are arising in Hollywood and many other industries.

Does anyone else see this as rape?
RE: GOD RAPED MARY
(November 17, 2017 at 8:16 pm)Bow Before Zeus Wrote: I can see it as the news headlines some 2,000 years ago!

But seriously, both my daughters went to Anglican-based very expensive private schools. Ok, don't ask questions it just happened, ok? There were secular options but I blame myself for not enrolling them there. It is what it is.

Anyway, this particular school had sex education classes for the students but also had religious classes as well - of course. Some of the brighter ones put 2 & 2 together and since the "immaculate conception" was in fact a non-consential impregnation of a woman, the logical conclusion is that GOD RAPED MARY.

I don't see much discussion of this issue on atheist or xtian forums so I thought I would raise the topic in the religious section of an atheist website for the obvious reasons that I would probably get banned for discussing it on a xtian forum.

I was actually quite proud of my daughters for coming up with this conclusion together with their friends. It is particularly relevant at this time with all the sexual misconduct allegations that are arising in Hollywood and many other industries.

Does anyone else see this as rape?

Welcome. You will fit in well here: you and your equally stupid children can't even get the definition of rape right. Critical thinking skills are on the decline. I blame vaccines.
(November 17, 2017 at 8:35 pm)SteveII Wrote: Welcome. You will fit in well here: you and your equally stupid children can't even get the definition of rape right. Critical thinking skills are on the decline. I blame vaccines.

Firstly, my children have gone on to university studying sciene/law and engineering/law respectively. So "stupid" is definitely an adjective that cannot be used to describe them.

Secondly, addressing the topic rather than attacking the messenger (or should I say harbinger of bad news) and applying some of that famed critical thinking, how is the conclusion not logical? Penetration and/or conception requires consent. Where in the bible does Mary give consent for your god to impregnate her?

PS Of course you blame vaccines, your "logic" has so far been shown to completely lack any scientific evidence.
Yahweh, the God of the Hebrews and the God of the armies, was a big fan of rape. It all started with Adam & Eve. Eve never had a choice. She was a sex slave from her inception. The theme is repeated in other biblical stories as well. It is also similar to other ancient Mediterranean area stories.

The amusing thing about the Mary story is that although she supposedly knew that the God character was going to knock her up she forgot all about it as she got older. She didn't believe in Yeshua and thought that he was a lunatic tick. And then as she was on the rocket to death's door she got religious and became a believer.
I suppose you could in some broad version of the second definition say that he “raped” or ruined her body by impregnating it. It would be a ridiculous use of the word, though. The story goes something like god magically gave her a miracle baby while her precious virginity remain intact.

In short, no, god did not rape Mary. Not in real life, nor in the story book.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
What I want to know is if god got bored when he was Jesus sitting around in Mary’s womb with nothing to do but bounce on a bladder for 9 months

0/10

Immaculate conception refers to Mary, not Jesus.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeabut Jesus was inside her. And jesus is god. Can you imagine being a god and being reduced to swimming in your own pee and sucking your thumb for all that time.

0/10

Incestuous rape, as a matter of fact!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Would Jesus have had the Jesus soul in utero ?

I think the Jesus soul would have been inspirated upon His live birth, just like everyone elses.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7309 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The Trinity and Mary vorlon13 52 14536 May 30, 2017 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Mary is not a virgin by the Bible accounts Fake Messiah 26 3789 September 30, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Mary's Womb Query vorlon13 34 7044 December 30, 2015 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do you think Virgin Mary was hot? Zidneya 29 14413 May 3, 2014 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Zidneya
  Virgin Mary, Ark of the Covenant Phatt Matt s 179 24890 March 27, 2014 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12430 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
Wink If Mary was impregnated by God without her consent first, why didnt, FractalEternalWheel 15 5771 December 28, 2013 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mary's 10 Year Pregnancy! YahwehIsTheWay 141 49536 November 14, 2013 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Statler Waldorf
  The Blessed Virgin Mary -- Immaculate Deception Gooders1002 4 2635 September 21, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: genkaus