Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Virgin Mary was hot?
Do you think Virgin Mary was hot?
If I ask a question to christians they either gonna say: How dare you think that about the mother of our lord
or say the usual that the virgin Mary was beautiful, and pure and full of grace. But let's be honest that's not
what I'm asking.

I don't want to hear the people has different tastes talk. I'm not asking you if you would love or marry her.
The question is very simple.

Do you think Virgin Mary was hot? If you see her today you would feel attracted to her?

Because of her personality? or Because of her appearance? Lust is a very part of our thinking after all. And what if she
wasn't attractive don't you think that describing her as something that she wasn't is an insult to her?
Because let's not forget the fact that christians always pic beautiful women representations for the virgin Mary.
But that can't be considered evidence. After all for them everything that is holy is beautiful.

Let's face it this is the last question you will ever see being discussed in a church.
RE: Do you think Virgin Mary was hot?
From reading the bible, hardly anything is known of either her personality or her appearance. Therefore, how can one determine whether she was hot?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 1, 2014 at 8:01 am)Kitanetos Wrote: From reading the bible, hardly anything is known of either her personanality or her appearance. Therefore, how can one determine whether she was hot?

The creator of the entire universe thought she was worth fucking.

She must've had something going on.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 1, 2014 at 8:10 am)Zen Badger Wrote: The creator of the entire universe thought she was worth fucking.

Gods of mythology have always procreated with human women. Nothing new there. I doubt it had anything to do with their personalities, though their appearances might have been a factor. I do doubt godly beings would go for females less fortunate in the looks department, unless their bodies were hotter than their faces. Then they would probably just take them from behind.

Though this raises a side question, different from the topic though related to the gods of old. If the gods were slaves to their primitive base sexual urges, then what hope was there for man?

Perhaps that was why theists disgusted with sex created their stringent god who abhors just about anything sexual.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It has already been established that god gets off on sado- masochism, but....

Does he do anal?

And if so, will he be into anal beads?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Devil
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Think "virgin" Mary was a 12-16 girl who got raped didn't want to die and said "God" knocked her up and 2500 years later people still believe that bullshit. Because of one scared little girl. Now as to wether she was hot? By today's standards of course not!
I think she would look hot with Jesus and Joseph doing some DP action on her.
Mary was probably around 14 at the time of the immaculate conception. Not exactly a MILF in my book.
(May 1, 2014 at 10:41 am)ChadWooters Wrote: Mary was probably around 14 at the time of the immaculate conception. Not exactly a MILF in my book.

Well then, at 15, she was a mother, hence, MILF can apply.

BTW, hi Matt!
If she was THAT hot she probably wouldn't have been a virgin Big Grin
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matt 1:25, not a virgin Fake Messiah 8 598 October 13, 2023 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1296 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7325 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Who Do You Think Is The Best Christian Of Our Times? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1955 January 22, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Drich
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10244 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  GOD RAPED MARY Bow Before Zeus 135 21447 November 29, 2017 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Trinity and Mary vorlon13 52 14550 May 30, 2017 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Do you think Epistle of James was written by "James Brother of Jesus" Rolandson 13 2165 December 31, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Virgin Births happen all the time?! Jehanne 11 2728 December 20, 2016 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Mary is not a virgin by the Bible accounts Fake Messiah 26 3817 September 30, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: brewer