Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statue of Zeus of Olympia (a poem video by me)
Statue of Zeus of Olympia (a poem video by me)
Hi!  Big Grin
This Saturday I was forunate enough to host my third poetry night in town. Sis was supposed to record my poems, but she forgot. I recorded them at home and thought I’d share this one. I might share another, but the other says “titts” and “swallow”, and I want to break the ice first. Lol!

"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Statue of Zeus of Olympia (a poem video by me)
Just beautiful!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
fucken 'ell
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Very intense! This is awesome.
That's lovely.
I'm ready for tits and swallow.
LL! Stop looking at her cleavage for one second! You animal!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 21, 2017 at 4:05 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: Very intense! This is awesome.

It’s a different genre from the other one I showed you months back, so it was fun to try it out. I want to get creative. I might post one more, but the other one is something I did to play around with an idea I had. Not exactly a poem I’m smitten about.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(November 21, 2017 at 2:47 am)J a c k Wrote: Hi!  Big Grin
This Saturday I was forunate enough to host my third poetry night in town. Sis was supposed to record my poems, but she forgot. I recorded them at home and thought I’d share this one. I might share another, but the other says “titts” and “swallow”, and I want to break the ice first. Lol!

So that is you in the avatar. 

Nice poem, liked the flow.
(November 21, 2017 at 12:55 pm)J a c k Wrote:
(November 21, 2017 at 4:05 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: Very intense! This is awesome.

It’s a different genre from the other one I showed you months back, so it was fun to try it out. I want to get creative. I might post one more, but the other one is something I did to play around with an idea I had. Not exactly a poem I’m smitten about.
Well for myself, I am definitely interested in hearing it. Also, I agree with Brian, you have good flow.
BRAVO!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forced, a poem about the bans on abortion. Brian37 5 174 April 10, 2024 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Lost Love (poem) Foxaèr 12 1167 February 4, 2023 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  W.I.P Poem (Of sorts) Nay_Sayer 0 263 January 11, 2022 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  New Poem about Black Wall Street. Brian37 0 277 June 1, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Poem "Squatter45" By Brian37 Brian37 7 388 January 30, 2021 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I've Been. Another liberal a hole poem Brian37 20 1323 May 13, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [poem] Could it be ? WinterHold 0 310 March 3, 2020 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Poem] Stray dog WinterHold 1 248 February 23, 2020 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  [Poem]: Glass bones WinterHold 3 368 January 27, 2020 at 3:31 pm
  Warm as a love poem she greeted me WinterHold 14 1188 November 21, 2019 at 1:53 pm