Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13,000 you Saudi fucks???
13,000 you Saudi fucks???
Saudi Arabia is literally over in terms of economy.
The kingdom treats foreign immigrants as slaves: as an immigrant you must pay a fine to stay in the country; called Iqama; nobody is excused but the native Saudies.

I'm not a Saudi, as everybody know. Being born in the kingdom never excused me from the fines. All my stay in this hell was payed.

With the heavy strikes the Saudi economy took; and the bribes payed to Trump, the kingdom's treasury is almost empty. I can see shops closing their doors in my town; so many "for rent" signs over houses; lots of friends and family got deported for not paying their fines.

And today; the statement of the insurance company came, putting 13,000 SAR (3466 $) On the head of a single family member. Literally; the locals are being robbed to fill the empty treasury. I don't know why I feel I'll be deported, I don't want to pay fines to this dictatorship anymore.

Immigration to the west is very hard in terms of procedures, and immigration to other Arab countries is scary. My home country is not a place to be proud of.
Saudi Arabia is done. I fought, even if it was by posting here.
When the country was wealthy, I told everybody that the wealth of such regime is corrupted.
I guess it's my goodbye?

This country is done. Mark my words.
It's over. I'm only smiling because I'm witnessing the fall of the Sauds Smile

And; I discovered also that my father is a big bitch.
My dad is a fucking asshole. Fuck him.

I'm a son of a man-whore. Yep; I am.
I'm not his son anymore. I declare officially that I have no father.
RE: 13,000 you Saudi fucks???
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/...itting-sa/

Quote:A new U.S. travel warning follows a Houthi missile attack in early November near the international airport in the Saudi capital, Riyadh. The missile was intercepted. Both the U.S. and Saudi Arabia say the Houthis got the missile from Iran. The Houthis are Shiite rebels who control much of Yemen.

Saudi Arabia lost the war. If you can't see it; you're blind.
Atlas, the whole middle east will fall. It's only a matter of time.
No-one needs to intervene. It'll implode naturally.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Atlas, if you could snap your fingers and make a wish, what country would you choose to emigrate to and what would you do once there?
(November 22, 2017 at 3:50 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Saudi Arabia is literally over in terms of economy.
The kingdom treats foreign immigrants as slaves: as an immigrant you must pay a fine to stay in the country; called Iqama; nobody is excused but the native Saudies.

I'm not a Saudi, as everybody know. Being born in the kingdom never excused me from the fines. All my stay in this hell was payed.

With the heavy strikes the Saudi economy took; and the bribes payed to Trump, the kingdom's treasury is almost empty. I can see shops closing their doors in my town; so many "for rent" signs over houses; lots of friends and family got deported for not paying their fines.

And today; the statement of the insurance company came, putting 13,000 SAR (3466 $) On the head of a single family member. Literally; the locals are being robbed to fill the empty treasury. I don't know why I feel I'll be deported, I don't want to pay fines to this dictatorship anymore.

Immigration to the west is very hard in terms of procedures, and immigration to other Arab countries is scary. My home country is not a place to be proud of.
When the country was wealthy, I told everybody that the wealth of such regime is corrupted.
I guess it's my goodbye?

Yea but what kind of power will fill that vacuum?
(November 22, 2017 at 6:24 am)ignoramus Wrote: Atlas, the whole middle east will fall. It's only a matter of time.

Implying anything has happened "naturally" in the region since the fall of the Ottoman Empire
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(November 22, 2017 at 6:24 am)ignoramus Wrote: Atlas, the whole middle east will fall. It's only a matter of time.

Warnings and signs of this fall was so clear from years; the people got butchered by their governments in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Libya. Muslims didn't know that they aren't "doing it right considering the amount of blood spilled in each nation; and considering the amount of money taken forcefully from them", then Muslims and Arab are facing extinction; or at least: major unrest that will kill thousands like Syria.

Islam needed to be revised an studied earlier, I'm not speaking about years; but about 'centuries'.
It's too late now.

(November 22, 2017 at 6:39 am)Crossless2.0 Wrote: Atlas, if you could snap your fingers and make a wish, what country would you choose to emigrate to and what would you do once there?

Some place remote, with the ability for me to hike and spend time in nature without worrying about M.S flares; practice web design for a living.
New Zealand was a target once. Or some place cold.

(November 22, 2017 at 7:13 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 3:50 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Saudi Arabia is literally over in terms of economy.

I guess it's my goodbye?

Yea but what kind of power will fill that vacuum?

Nobody knows until now.

Trump is on the side of the current Crown Prince (aka MBS), composing the strongest faction in all of this.
Other wings already got attacked in the"purging" campaign of MBS and Trump:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saudi_Arabian_purge

Such strike was not even thinkable a year back.
Nobody will fill the place of these fallen fucks; MBS (the Current Crown Prince) threw them in jail to compensate for the money he lost in the purchase of Trump to be on his side.

Personally; Trump is taking the U.S into a hole that it will never rise after.
I don't know who might win. If Trump is on the side of MBS; other allies are on the side of the other factions.

(November 22, 2017 at 10:27 am)Aegon Wrote:

Implying anything has happened "naturally" in the region since the fall of the Ottoman Empire

After the fall of the empire; Muslims seem like they lost hope. These countries are now just farms, ruled by the strongest, with confused people who change their views like zombies.
(November 22, 2017 at 4:00 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:

Warnings and signs of this fall was so clear from years; the people got butchered by their governments in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Libya. Muslims didn't know that they aren't "doing it right considering the amount of blood spilled in each nation; and considering the amount of money taken forcefully from them", then Muslims and Arab are facing extinction; or at least: major unrest that will kill thousands like Syria.

Islam needed to be revised an studied earlier, I'm not speaking about years; but about 'centuries'.
It's too late now.

(November 22, 2017 at 6:39 am)Crossless2.0 Wrote: Atlas, if you could snap your fingers and make a wish, what country would you choose to emigrate to and what would you do once there?

Some place remote, with the ability for me to hike and spend time in nature without worrying about M.S flares; practice web design for a living.
New Zealand was a target once. Or some place cold.

(November 22, 2017 at 7:13 am)Brian37 Wrote: Yea but what kind of power will fill that vacuum?

Nobody knows until now.

Trump is on the side of the current Crown Prince (aka MBS), composing the strongest faction in all of this.
Other wings already got attacked in the"purging" campaign of MBS and Trump:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saudi_Arabian_purge

Such strike was not even thinkable a year back.
Nobody will fill the place of these fallen fucks; MBS (the Current Crown Prince) threw them in jail to compensate for the money he lost in the purchase of Trump to be on his side.

Personally; Trump is taking the U.S into a hole that it will never rise after.
I don't know who might win. If Trump is on the side of MBS; other allies are on the side of the other factions.

(November 22, 2017 at 10:27 am)Aegon Wrote: Implying anything has happened "naturally" in the region since the fall of the Ottoman Empire

After the fall of the empire; Muslims seem like they lost hope. These countries are now just farms, ruled by the strongest, with confused people who change their views like zombies.

Well, I think I have made it clear to every label where I stand in that religion is superfluous and divisive even under the same umbrella label.

I wouldn't want the strongest to rule at least not by brute force. Stalin and Po Pot and Castro did that too.

"Strong" to me would not be about defaulting to force, but diplomacy and reason and common law.

In my 51 years I have seen far too much war and love of weapons and far too many excuses on all sides to ignore we are not a separate species.
(November 22, 2017 at 5:40 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Well, I think I have made it clear to every label where I stand in that religion is superfluous and divisive even under the same umbrella label.

I wouldn't want the strongest to rule at least not by brute force. Stalin and Po Pot and Castro did that too.

"Strong" to me would not be about defaulting to force, but diplomacy and reason and common law.

In my 51 years I have seen far too much war and love of weapons and far too many excuses on all sides to ignore we are not a separate species.

In this conflict ideologies have no place: it's all about power and money.
Westerners like you Brian must know that the leaders of the Arab world don't give a single fuck about religion. They only advocate it in in front of the local masses; because the local masses are mostly gullible . Appearing as a "Sheikh" fools them and make them think that the torturer is the lamb.

Right now; religion really began to die out even in Saudi Arabia. You can see it even in the streets. Even the iconic "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" that terrorized people who go against the local Wahhabi faith, got almost shut down. MBS and Trump ended them in the purge that happened.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1099301/saudi-arabia

But just like the incident of the "Grand Mosque's Terrorist Occupation"; Wahhabies might start blowing things up. Confused by the speed of the change.

Religion is not the key-player. It's cash and power. Religion is a mere tool to gain more cash, or more power.
The Sauds are doing it all the time. What makes a Muslim put their hand in Trump & Kushner 's hand?

You're 51 ??? I always thought you're in your mid 30s !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4045 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2367 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 348 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1363 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4196 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1224 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3375 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 963 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 484 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 220 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am