Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Supremicists Were Ready For Violence
White Supremicists Were Ready For Violence
-Police Were Not.  

Quote:The Charlottesville police knew in advance “that there were people here bent on engaging in violence,” but they believed they were ready, naïvely citing their experience of handling block parties and visits by dignitaries, said Timothy J. Heaphy, the former United States attorney who was hired by the city to investigate the episode.

Further

Quote:What the report calls “the most tragic manifestation of the failure to protect public safety” was the death of Heather D. Heyer, a counterprotester who the police say was killed by a white supremacist who drove into a street that was closed to traffic, and thick with pedestrians. An officer assigned to keep cars off the street had felt threatened, so the police had withdrawn her.

Good job guys...if the cops feel threatened, the thing to do is abandon those you've sworn to serve and protect.  Thin Blue Line, indeed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/ch...rally.html

(hey Mods, can I buy a vowel in the thread title? Specially, an "a"?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: White Supremicists Were Ready For Violence
I'm shocked. I could have sworn protocol for feeling threatened was to empty you clip into whatever looks the least bit threatening. Oh sorry, the driver was a white guy. different rules.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I'm gonna guess that the "threatened" officer still has her job despite the fact that Heather's family will never again, have Heather.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Wonder what kind of firepower the Supremacysts might have been able to wield against the local cops ??

. . . yeah, when I was a kid I put red and black ants in a jar . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If I had to guess, very little.  In my experience, those types are collectors..not wielders.  Guns, even when they're worn (and there were some there) are more like lipstick than weapons..for them. See it all the time from the far right. Remember the Bundites and their "standoff"..where assholes sat on the ground pointing guns at feds..looking pretty for the cameras, until they were sent boxes of dildos?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 1, 2017 at 5:52 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I'm shocked. I could have sworn protocol for feeling threatened was to empty you clip into whatever looks the least bit threatening. Oh sorry, the driver was a white guy. different rules.

cop:I was going to be like 
[Image: pew-pew-pew.jpg]
cop's reaction 
[Image: how-pepsi-got-it-so-wrong-unpacking-one-...ent-memory] [Image: giphy.gif]
yeah... he treated it like it wasn't his problem.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
[Image: c8d9a16dad4d58d884af7fb90508629d.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

.....that looks a hell of alot like a converted pew...doesn't it?
Here is how I feel about the issue of racism... Racists in this country well racism is just a byproduct of the old times because different people were treated differently and horribly. People still use this negative propaganda to keep this idea of racism alive. Racism itself is like freddy krueger its more of a problem if you outright talk about it the more you talk about the more racism you can see. Even if you don't talk about it it's still there. My proposition is that racist people need to be treated as people too and they need sit down at the same table as the people they hate/dislike. Both sides can see each other's viewpoints and they can see how much they are the same rather than different. People want to be treated like people were all people despite our difference and both sides need to sit down and understand one another.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Racists are pretty well understood, Dyre.  They're racist. The problem with treating racist people as people..is that racist people object precisely -to- treating people as people. Who gives a shit what a racist wants?
Wink

Racism is not at all like a fictional character, nor is it created by talking about racism. It's created by racists, thinking and saying and doing racist shit. If they had any self control, and could cut out the last two..they'd get less shit for the first one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 32 741 Yesterday at 8:54 am
Last Post: brewer
  The terrorism and violence perpetrated by the Uyghurs preceding the "training camps" Duty 10 1182 December 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21662 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3956 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2714 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3379 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2835 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1119 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1886 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3297 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger