Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mind about terrorism: useful terrorism
New mind about terrorism: useful terrorism
Hi
Socratic Questions?
1-Why west governments say terrorsim is bad but they do govermental terrorism?

RE: New mind about terrorism: useful terrorism
(December 3, 2017 at 3:07 pm)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: Hi
Socratic Questions?

Does your rant will fix their predatory behavior? No. They will carry on being modern Empire.
You're probably operating on a novel view of terrorism.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Because they define terrorism in a way that makes it impossible for a government to carry out terrorist acts.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Terrible for me and mine = terrorism?
Quote:premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents.
Not impossible, just not likely.  
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The US does not use terrorism. It's "unconventional military tactics and objectives". Sheesh.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 3, 2017 at 3:07 pm)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: Hi
Socratic Questions?

Did you get a steel rod shot through your frontal lobe in an industrial accident, or were you always off the deep end?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
After 9/11 USA and west the United States has helped dictatorial governments destroy the armed groups of liberation.
For example, after September 11, France arrested Maryam Rajavi and ordered the PMOI not to assassinate other officials of the Iranian government.

When did you stop beating your wife?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WLB Changes His Mind. Or Not. Minimalist 1 541 April 12, 2018 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  It is Simply Mind-Boggling Minimalist 0 328 October 7, 2017 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Schindler's List and the mind of Drumpf Brian37 49 7154 November 22, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  I'm not afraid of terrorism, are you? CapnAwesome 226 13684 July 26, 2016 at 10:09 am
Last Post: henryp
  Thomas Jefferson - A Great Man and Mind being Minimalist 4 1015 February 9, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can someone help me? I'm trying to open my mind to new ideas about Refugees DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 100 11068 November 30, 2015 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Changing Your Mind Shuffle 14 2209 August 8, 2015 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Useful Tea Party idiots shocked to find out they are useful idiots... Ryantology 1 922 December 13, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: abaris
  terrorism xpastor 40 4644 December 3, 2014 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Las Vegas shooting = Tea Party terrorism Ryantology 28 10060 June 22, 2014 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Ryantology