Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever eaten cereal with water before?
Have you ever eaten cereal with water before?
I know this is a weird question, but have you ever eaten cereal with water before? Like, was there that moment where you were too lazy
to get more milk or were broke and decided to eat cereal with water? Anybody?
RE: Have you ever eaten cereal with water before?
Hi. How about an introduction thread.

I've never eaten cereal with water, but I have eaten it with orange juice when I was lactose intolerant as a kid.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yes! once when I was late for work and the milk had curdled for some odd reason.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

It doesn't sound very good. Was it tolerable?
Does cream of wheat and vodka count? 

That was another life time.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I did and it's disgusting. Won't do it again.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(December 6, 2017 at 5:31 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: I did and it's disgusting. Won't do it again.

Yep, I would rather eat the cereal dry than to eat it with water.
I don't think that would sound good even stoned.
Have you ever eaten wet cereal?
I'm kinda remembering having Cheerios with 7up a few times. Probably a stoner thing I tried . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Gawdzilla where ever you are. arewethereyet 6 414 January 12, 2024 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2165 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1418 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2078 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1057 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
  If I haven't mentioned it before...... Brian37 2 375 December 29, 2018 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1674 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
  Ever feel like you don't belong in this world? Foxaèr 44 4804 April 3, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Cutting Water Bottles Out of Our Lives Shell B 61 10094 January 28, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  How long can a Subway sandwich last in the refrigerator before it goes bad? Cthulhu Awakening 11 6440 December 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm