Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Species Found in Oregon
New Species Found in Oregon
I know what big spider fans we have here. New species of daddy longlegs found in Oregon.

Don't look now, but what's that on your shoulder?

http://www.oregonlive.com/environment/in..._long.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: New Species Found in Oregon
My sister hates those things.

She has such a reaction it's not even fun to torment or prank her with a dead one.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Oh I thought it was going to be "Supidious Teapartious Snackus"
YAY! MORE SPIDERS!!!

Spiders are fucking awesome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I wonder if there are any 8 legged turtles ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Here it is

[Image: 8_legged_deformed_freak_turtle_by_dethcheez.jpg]
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Of all the things that could be discovered in Oregon it had to be a spider... Dodgy
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
That turtle is going to give Evie a hardon

(February 7, 2016 at 12:08 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: That turtle is going to give Evie a hardon

Wouldn't that be two?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Cool!

My wife freaks out even at a tiny little spider. I think they're cute.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your stance on bringing back extinct species? Fake Messiah 80 1616 March 12, 2024 at 8:50 am
Last Post: brewer
  New human species discovered in the Phillipines downbeatplumb 5 621 April 13, 2019 at 6:17 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bumblebee officially added to endangered species list Foxaèr 13 1296 July 3, 2018 at 3:06 pm
  Without rape, most animal species would go extinct Alexmahone 34 4285 May 25, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  "Crocoduck" found. The Valkyrie 7 1957 December 8, 2017 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Strange troglodyte species found in Turkmenistan cave Foxaèr 4 840 September 26, 2017 at 7:18 am
  99 million Year Old Bird Transition Found Amarok 14 5295 June 9, 2017 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Dinosaur tail found preserved in amber! Simon Moon 84 14595 December 19, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Do you think we could/will ever have two dominant[prime] species? Heat 11 3280 November 21, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Remains of new human species found ignoramus 32 6526 September 10, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: MTL