Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like to be taken advantage of.
I like to be taken advantage of.
Sometimes.

(But I don't see it that way).

So....

I don't get it.

It kinda reminds me of when I was on a mental health ward and there were patients a lot more ill than me who were giving me gifts and I accepted the gifts because I didn't want to be rude but then I got told I was taking advantage of them for simply saying "yes" and not saying "no" and getting into an argument with someone even more fuckedu p in the head than I am.

I mean, I offer gifts to strangers all the time and they say "yes" how are they abusing me? They're not. It's consensual. I want it.
RE: I like to be taken advantage of.
Hammy, you had me at "mental health ward".

Sorry man... I didn't think it was that serious....
Tell us about it if you want... How long have you been.....eeerrr..... you know ... looney tunes?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Oh it was years ago. Now the doctors have given up.
So you're terminally "funny". It could be worse... A lot worse.
Stay cool!

And no more stories about your Aunt's cooking! Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I could start some threads.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 18, 2017 at 1:58 am)ignoramus Wrote: So you're terminally "funny".   It could be worse... A lot worse.
Stay cool!

And no more stories about your Aunt's cooking!   Big Grin

I could count the amount of times I've seen my aunt on the fingers of one of my hands. Lol. And I only remember her cooking once. The meal was tiny and it was corned beef hash.

This is the FIRST 'story' about my aunt's cooking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One advantage of small towns. onlinebiker 40 3064 May 14, 2019 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Quite possibly the most bizzare phone survey I've ever taken vorlon13 2 695 October 27, 2017 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Quotes taken out of context game. Losty 25 3124 September 3, 2016 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  The hardest class you've ever taken. x2theone2x 29 4499 February 19, 2014 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  If religion is fairy tale and isn't something to be even taken seriously, then... purplepurpose 30 11042 May 2, 2013 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  a, like, mechanically, like, sort of like, reaction to the whole "god" thing, yeah. Edwardo Piet 7 2959 January 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Businesses taking advantage Ace Otana 8 2854 February 13, 2012 at 7:16 am
Last Post: Ace Otana
  Is there any advantage to threaded mode? Edwardo Piet 8 2737 December 18, 2008 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet