Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in: Fresh Melbourne murder mystery
Just in: Fresh Melbourne murder mystery
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-17/bo...rk/7521692

Quote:Body found wrapped in cloth near Dallas tennis club in Melbourne

Quote:A body wrapped in cloth has been found in the car park of a tennis club in Melbourne's north.
A jogger made the discovery near the public courts in Hepburn Street at Dallas about 1:30pm.
The body has not been indentified, police said.
Police said they were unable to tell if the body was male or female.
A post-mortem examination will be carried out to determine the cause of death.
Anyone with information has been urged to contact Crime Stoppers.

Guys, I don't think I've come a cross this before?
How the hell can they not identify the sex unless a A post-mortem examination is performed.

Theories? Speculation?
You can't google this so everyone needs to give me their best No Shit Sherlock theory!~

Me first: Dallas is one of Melbourne's poorer suburbs predominantly of Muslims and other fresh Australians.
I'm saying Muhammed married his bride without seeing her as she was fully burqed up until their wedding night.

Upon undressing, she revealed to him that she is transgender and would like to poke him first!

(Don't laugh! The truth is usually stranger than fiction!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Just in: Fresh Melbourne murder mystery
(June 17, 2016 at 5:52 am)ignoramus Wrote: Guys, I don't think I've come a cross this before?
How the hell can they not identify the sex unless a A post-mortem examination is performed.

Quite easily, depending on the level of decomposition. Without knowing the details and without being an expert in the field, the body wrapping gives a clue - depending on what they mean by cloth and how tightly it was wrapped. Depending on that, temperature and environmen, decomp would have a field day within a very short period of time.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I think by the way the local news reporter spoke, it was just a thin sheet.
The police didn't mention decomposing.
They spoke and asked for assistance from the public as if it was a fresh dump.
We'll know in a few days anyway.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You'd be surprised at how mutilated a body can be (And decomp too.)
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Crotch crazy dingo?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The first in many Australian tragedies due to that one Australian politician doing Muslim-y stuff on TV. Mark my words, friends, this is the fall of Australia....
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 17, 2016 at 4:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Crotch crazy dingo?

Indeed.

The dingo ate their bits.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Try telling the gender of a skeleton without post-mortem analysis... damn near impossible isn't it?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Damn primates and their lack of a penis bone !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 17, 2016 at 4:31 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Damn primates and their lack of a penis bone !

Hey, pal - I'm a primate, and I have a penis bone. I mean, I keep it in a cigar box on the mantle, but I still have one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mystery over missing phallic landmark zebo-the-fat 8 574 December 1, 2020 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Apollo
Thumbs Up Fresh fish onlinebiker 24 1672 May 8, 2020 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A bad day for the neighbors ... and a mystery to solve ignoramus 6 474 July 6, 2018 at 3:47 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Challenge: Plot a murder ErGingerbreadMandude 52 9477 December 25, 2017 at 5:46 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2156 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Melbourne AF meet up Justtristo 3 985 April 9, 2016 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Question Fresh vegetables Aractus 106 13753 January 5, 2016 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  How close have you come to committing murder? robvalue 68 6195 November 11, 2015 at 12:00 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  "The Great Relish Mystery" Pyrrho 12 1770 April 2, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Youtube Creationist Murder LukeMC 15 6677 April 14, 2009 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Giff