Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas greetings
Christmas greetings
To all the Christians who are members on this forum and those who are just visiting I want to wish you a Christ filled Christmas. We should remember that He gave up His royalty to become a man and pay the price for all mankind. That being His first sacrifice. In giving up His royalty He gave up His powers, that was his second sacrifice. He gave up being in His original forum to live through the rest of eternity as a man, another sacrifice and all this was before as a man He was a minute old. He went from setting on a throne to lying in a manger to suffer all the maladies of a human being, our King gave us the greatest gift that night by giving totally of Himself. The one thing He never gave up was His love for us, for this is what caused Him to do what we would consider "the unthinkable." So let us all remember to give thanks to the One who sacrificed for us even at His being born. May God bless each of you and may you be a blessing to God.

To my atheist friends or at least the ones who will allow me to consider you a friend, I wish you glad tidings and I hope that this time of year brings you closer to your family and friends. We all should set aside our problems and dislikes about others and rejoice in the fact that we share this world together and in the end need one another to get through a life that can be filled with many difficulties. I think we should all share in a moment of joy with the ones we love and even those who we are not so fond of, because whether we believe in God or not this is a time in which traditionally we celebrate in a humble way with our fellow man in the hopes of having a better world.

To all I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Years!

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
RE: Christmas greetings
Happy Holidays!
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
"Io, Saturnalia!"
[Image: SaturnRhea.jpg]
Merry Christmas to you and your family, GC!

-Teresa
Have a safe one GC.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Happy Holidays!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

What a beautiful wishes!
I also wish you wonderful and blessed Christmas time with your loved ones,
The Blessings of Peace, The Beauty of Hope, The Spirit of Love, The Comfort of Faith, May these be your gifts this Christmas Time!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
to you and your family Smile
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
That was lovely.

Merry Christmas and all the best to you and yours as well.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Merry Christmas, GC.
That was really sweet and beautiful. Have a very merry Christmas GC!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 709 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Holiday Greetings Lek 16 1590 December 25, 2022 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 853 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 712 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 744 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2898 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1709 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 344 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incidental Christmas Movies brewer 6 799 December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christmas cards brewer 8 475 December 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm