Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Xmas jokes, what ya got?
Running Xmas jokes, what ya got?
Last year the first present Boss Lady opened contained a pack of Post-it notes. (Confused.) 

Second one had a package of paper clips. (Confusedx2)

Third one contained staples. (Confusedxall of them.)

Then she opened a package with a cat post-it holder.  Cat paper clip holder. Cat stapler.

This year her first present was a car power adapter.  She stopped right there and said, "Can we please cut to the car?"  Big Grin
RE: Running Xmas jokes, what ya got?
A couple of years ago, my nieces gave me a little box as a present. I opened it up, and it was another wrapped box. This went on for some progressively smaller boxes until finally a tiny box held a gift card. It was pretty funny. Like those dolls with smaller dolls inside.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 27, 2017 at 11:31 am)Chad32 Wrote: A couple of years ago, my nieces gave me a little box as a present. I opened it up, and it was another wrapped box. This went on for some progressively smaller boxes until finally a tiny box held a gift card. It was pretty funny. Like those dolls with smaller dolls inside.

Those are Russian dolls, the little wooden ones. I forgot what the name for those are.
(December 27, 2017 at 11:52 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 27, 2017 at 11:31 am)Chad32 Wrote: A couple of years ago, my nieces gave me a little box as a present. I opened it up, and it was another wrapped box. This went on for some progressively smaller boxes until finally a tiny box held a gift card. It was pretty funny. Like those dolls with smaller dolls inside.

Those are Russian dolls, the little wooden ones. I forgot what the name for those are.

Those are matryoshka.
I gave one to my daughter...last Christmas.

-Teresa
(December 27, 2017 at 11:52 am)Brian37 Wrote:

Babooshka dolls.
Kate bush liked the word and had no idea what it meant. Always good to have this video though.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running versus walking? Jehanne 9 394 February 21, 2022 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7093 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 531 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2133 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Help keep the forum up and running. arewethereyet 3 606 December 31, 2020 at 8:16 am
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1447 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
  Got Gator? onlinebiker 23 1914 May 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Got gas? onlinebiker 52 3560 April 30, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  K-pods, whatcha got? Gawdzilla Sama 4 707 April 12, 2020 at 7:24 am
  Xmas working... LastPoet 10 676 December 26, 2019 at 12:09 pm