Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Wynn is a creepazoid too . . .
Steve Wynn is a creepazoid too . . .
On news tonite and on line.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42841380

He's also Republican Party Finance Chairman, and a good friend of Trumply.

Some of the details are scary too, the German command dog thing in particular.

Wynn is denying everything as preposterous.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Steve Wynn is a creepazoid too . . .
My wife was just commenting on this. Guess we won't be patronizing his places when in Vegas anymore.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This does not come under the heading of "NEWS."
(January 26, 2018 at 8:12 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: the German command dog thing in particular.

Meh, I do that too.  The idea is that nobody can compel my dog..accidentally, in english, to do fucked up shit.

-whereas I intentionally teach her to do fucked up shit in german. I'd recommend native german speakers in german speaking countries to do the same..but with english.

OBVS this only matters if you're teaching your dog to attack or course human beings. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I think the dog thing was perceived as menacing by the victims.

I was surprised (either never knew or forgot) about the RNC post, no surprise he's friendly (and been praised by) Trumply.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I dunno. "Chopper sic balls" appeared to be very effective. 

We've done Schutzhund in our younger days but are not into the protection phase any more.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm assuming the dog(s) did nothing more besides 'menace'.

(urf!)

And he's out as RNC Finance Chair.

Also revealed he has paid out a settlement of $7.5 million to one employee so far.

(January 26, 2018 at 8:12 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Some of the details are scary too, the German command dog thing in particular.

To be fair, teaching dogs to respond to commands in German isn't that unusual. Apparently, police forces often have dogs respond to German.

You might think about the image of intimidating dogs responding to commands in German, with a shocking resemblance to Nazis, but that's not the reason behind it. Some people have heard about it and they think it's because they want to use a language that the perps aren't likely to know so they can't make their own commands. Both these hypotheses would be dead wrong. Apparently, European police dog breeders (partly due to generations' worth of breeding and strict regulations) have a reputation for breeding and training dogs to work well under fire. Of course, many of these breeders are in Germany, and so they train the dogs in German. It's a hell of a lot easier for police officers to learn a couple dozen English words than for dogs to learn a new language.

But still, Steve Wynn using them is more than a little unnerving. Then again, as a multi-billionaire, I suppose he can afford to pay top dollar to buy one. Still, I honestly suspect that if I write a story where an ultra-rich sexual predator has German Shepherds who respond to attack commands in German, people would be demanding I tone it down.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1101 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 3785 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1282 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1042 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 560 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Us Too, Shitstain. Minimalist 7 887 June 4, 2018 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Philosophy of Politics. UK has too much pussies nowadays too : 3 Duriu 7 1502 May 6, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Steve Mnuchin's wife is a BITCH NuclearEnergy 9 3324 August 25, 2017 at 5:48 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too. Minimalist 43 10416 July 29, 2017 at 10:05 pm
  Sen. Cassidy - Too Smart To Be A Republicunt? Minimalist 4 1307 June 29, 2017 at 12:14 pm