Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell is the sun?
Hell is the sun?
I have stumbled upon these remarkable details regarding "Hell"; and I think I have an imaginary scientific illustration of it.

[Image: Red_Giant_Earth.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_of_Earth

Note; that this post is literally a group of verses from the Quran; along with the scientific expectations of the future of earth.
Let's begin.
========================

-The Awakening:

Humans will go extinct, according to this verse:

Quote:Sura 39, The Quran:
( 68 )   And the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will fall dead except whom Allah wills. Then it will be blown again, and at once they will be standing, looking on.

If any humans survived until the moment of "the blowing of the horn", they will meet the end of their lives when it happens.
After the first blow, a second blow will take place; and people shall be once more.

Quote:Sura 50, The Quran:
( 20 )   And the Horn will be blown. That is the Day of [carrying out] the threat.
( 21 )   And every soul will come, with it a driver and a witness.
( 22 )   [It will be said], "You were certainly in unmindfulness of this, and We have removed from you your cover, so your sight, this Day, is sharp."

We will be judged for our deeds. Trialed; for every bit of action we commit once, every word, every look. The judgment day is described by God in the Quran to be "a day that makes the children's hair go grey".

All humanity will kneel in Hell. But wait a second: how did we jump from the above line, to hell?

The kneeling of humanity in hell:
Quote:Sura 19, The Quran:
( 68 )   So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.
( 69 )   Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
( 70 )   Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
( 71 )   And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
( 72 )   Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

We didn't jump. We are already standing in hell.
The Sun will turn into a Red Giant (see the wikipedia article); and it will turn earth into a scorched piece of rock until it eats it.

We are resurrected on earth. We will kneel on earth. But in that day; it's nothing but a piece of rock being cooked by hell.
God describes hell to fuel on "rocks" and "man". Both work as fuel for it:

Quote:Sura 2, The Quran:
( 23 )   And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful.
( 24 )   But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

Red Giants fuel on other planets, and any material suitable to be fuel -like people-. When the fuel of the dying star end; it turns into a black hole -scientifically; the mass of the dying star must be big; bigger than the sun to turn into a black hole-.

God described the stay of the guests of hell, to last for "eras":
Quote:Sura 78, The Quran:
( 18 )   The Day the Horn is blown and you will come forth in multitudes
( 19 )   And the heaven is opened and will become gateways
( 20 )   And the mountains are removed and will be [but] a mirage.
( 21 )   Indeed, Hell has been lying in wait
( 22 )   For the transgressors, a place of return,
( 23 )   In which they will remain for ages.
( 24 )   They will not taste therein [any] coolness or drink
( 25 )   Except scalding water and [foul] purulence -
( 26 )   An appropriate recompense.

We know that water exists on earth. We know that lava exists on earth; too.
Ancient Arabs used the word "water" to describe any type of liquid. Maybe the water of hell's inhabitants is lava?

According to these verse,humanity would kneel in hell, then God will save those who did good deeds in their past life and believed in him.
If a non-believer chose life on earth over life in heaven; then they deserve to stay on earth; in the good and the bad. The bad is it being sucked by a red giant.

Then this verse will make total sense:
Quote:Sura 36, The Quran:

God says:
( 60 )   Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not worship Satan - [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy -
( 61 )   And that you worship [only] Me? This is a straight path.
( 62 )   And he had already led astray from among you much of creation, so did you not use reason?
( 63 )   This is the Hellfire which you were promised.
( 64 )   [Enter to] burn therein today for what you used to deny."
( 65 )   That Day, We will seal over their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify about what they used to earn.
( 66 )   And if We willed, We could have obliterated their eyes, and they would race to [find] the path, and how could they see?
( 67 )   And if We willed, We could have deformed them, [paralyzing them] in their places so they would not be able to proceed, nor could they return.
( 68 )   And he to whom We grant long life We reverse in creation; so will they not understand?
The accuracy of the events is staggering. Especially the sucking of earth by hell.
Just like a red giant would suck earth.
RE: Hell is the sun?
Gosh.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Can I come to your mosque and preach Darwinism?
Hell is watching someone try to torture magic book into relevance.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 6, 2018 at 5:58 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Can I come to your mosque and preach Darwinism?

Yes. Personally; I do believe and think that the ancestors of humans were apes.
Don't forget that Prophet Noah said, and God quoted him in the Quran:
Quote:Sura 71, The Quran:
(13 )   What is [the matter] with you that you do not attribute to Allah [due] grandeur
( 14 )   While He has created you in stages?

We were created in stages. What prevents the early stages, to be the "ape" stage?
Kept evolving, until the stage of "Adam and Eve" came.

Evolution makes even more sense, to attribute to the "hand of God". It's a great theory, to describe and prove the above verse.

"Stages":

[Image: SSS-Scientific-Evidence-4-stage.jpg]
Fuck allah.
(February 6, 2018 at 6:18 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 6, 2018 at 5:58 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Can I come to your mosque and preach Darwinism?

Yes. Personally; I do believe and think that the ancestors of humans were apes.
Don't forget that Prophet Noah said, and God quoted him in the Quran:
Quote:Sura 71, The Quran:
(13 )   What is [the matter] with you that you do not attribute to Allah [due] grandeur
( 14 )   While He has created you in stages?

We were created in stages. What prevents the early stages, to be the "ape" stage?
Kept evolving, until the stage of "Adam and Eve" came.

Evolution makes even more sense, to attribute to the "hand of God". It's a great theory, to describe and prove the above verse.

"Stages":

[Image: SSS-Scientific-Evidence-4-stage.jpg]

I'll bring ham sandwiches for everybody.
Hell is the ultimate evil myth created by con-artists who wanted power over others.
Yes, the sun might eventually destroy the earth.  About 7.6 billion years from now.  So don't start packing your bags.
And there is some debate as to whether the earth will be "swallowed" by the sun and turned into a cinder, or whether the sun will lose mass and the earth will drift away.
This is still being studied.  https://www.scientificamerican.com/artic...rth-maybe/

If the sun expands and "swallows" the earth, that process will take about 5 million years.  The earth would become uninhabitable LONG before it actually turns
extra crispy.  https://www.livescience.com/32879-what-h...-dies.html

Science is fascinating.  Maybe you should put down the magic book and take a longer look at stuff like this.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Intangible god, nonexistent miracles, no obvious benefit to paying the fat priests to not work, so a threat was needed.

"You'll suffer forever if you don't feed us, clothe us, house us, and give us your kids' sweet, sweet asses." Brilliant.
What the fuck! I did not know Yoga came from Islam because that was a hell of a stretch!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3107 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 14595 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  [Quranic Reflection]: By the sun and its morn WinterHold 56 7227 May 11, 2020 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  By the sun and its morning. ( 2 ) And [by] the moon when it follows it WinterHold 45 4927 April 11, 2017 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? WinterHold 104 25821 January 29, 2013 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Muslim scientist says world is flat and the sun revolves around the earth because Quran says so. Gooders1002 14 6532 December 8, 2012 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Forsaken