Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Translation: The GOP Are Hypocritical Fucks
Translation: The GOP Are Hypocritical Fucks
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/08/us/po...ss&emc=rss

Quote:Republicans Learn to Love Deficit Spending They Once Loathed

But I imagine their fans are dumb enough not to remember!  Being a republicunt is a special kind of stupid.
RE: Translation: The GOP Are Hypocritical Fucks
Politicians are hypocritical fucks. It's not just Republicans.

"It wasn't ok when President Obama's government spending was causing budget deficits, but White House budget director Mick Mulvaney seems to accept deficits now that President Trump's proposed tax cuts might cause them."
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 9, 2018 at 8:12 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:

"It wasn't ok when President Obama's government spending was causing budget deficits, but White House budget director Mick Mulvaney seems to accept deficits now that President Trump's proposed tax cuts might cause them."

It's interesting that I didn't see this stuff come up as much, during the previous administration!

Many democrats are doing the same thing now, and will reverse, when the pendulum swings the other way....   I would be more surprised, if a politician actually started telling people no and talked about curbing spending (even on things they want)!
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(February 9, 2018 at 7:29 am)alpha male Wrote: Politicians are hypocritical fucks. It's not just Republicans.

Thanks for demonstrating that you are one of their "fans."  I'll bet you were screaming bloody murder about Obama's "deficits."
Deflection nice try Beta
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13227 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 809 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5609 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 957 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1345 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  All migrants are violent according to GOP.... Brian37 0 268 August 23, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 5685 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers Minimalist 6 649 June 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm
  Another GOP Sleazebag Packs It In Minimalist 0 293 April 6, 2018 at 6:50 pm
  Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck A Theist 40 5705 February 1, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: A Theist