Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love cats and monkies more, than god
RE: I love cats and monkies more, than god
*monkeys

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 5, 2022 at 2:23 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: *monkeys

Sorry, i have elementory english
Just trying to help.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: Wrshp.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Cats and Monkeys are real things!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I love roast beef and potatoes more than getting smacked in the face with a wet mop.

(Really not sure what’s going on in this thread)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 5, 2022 at 5:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I love roast beef and potatoes more than getting smacked in the face with a wet mop.

Boru

What about getting slapped in the face with a wet monkey?

(August 5, 2022 at 6:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(August 5, 2022 at 5:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I love roast beef and potatoes more than getting smacked in the face with a wet mop.

Boru

What about getting slapped in the face with a wet monkey?

Does that cost extra?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 5, 2022 at 6:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 5, 2022 at 6:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: What about getting slapped in the face with a wet monkey?

Does that cost extra?

Boru

First time is free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do Christians really contribut to society more than atheists Asmodee 12 4407 June 27, 2018 at 1:19 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2176 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  More than half of the Uk say they are non-religious downbeatplumb 9 2863 September 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm
  There are more American Atheists than we thought Aroura 26 8451 May 27, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than...... maestroanth 7 1773 April 9, 2016 at 7:46 pm
  I am greater than god deuce748 13 2327 February 26, 2016 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Expired
  "The New Atheists are back — and dumber than ever" Delicate 149 25985 December 26, 2015 at 11:14 pm
  True Origins of Man - Ascent to Dominance much more complicated than the bible's tale bussta33 1 1169 December 20, 2015 at 2:42 pm
  Religious kids more likely to be cunts than atheist ones Napoléon 12 2734 November 6, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  More atheist men than women? Catholic_Lady 203 28603 July 9, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus