Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The grim reality of Arabia
The grim reality of Arabia
Some today might compare Saudi Arabia & dictator Arabs to "Nazis".
I want to prove them wrong.

Arab dictators and Saudi Arabia are worse than your local zoo pets in terms of class, abilities, capabilities and even damage.
Their power is only taking place against local poor civilians, who can't even access firearms to defend themselves.

Now; the videos.

-Nazi Germany, 1941:

-Saudi Arabia, 2017

Egypt, 2013

===========================================================

Please; I beg you; believe that Arab leaders are mere dictator cowards who rob the wealth of the state, and destroy the shit out of any opposing voice, using the fact that they have guns, and their foe don't.

As a citizen of this evil place; I say to all that these bandits suffocated their people. They literally sat with their stink over the people; took their money and rights in the process. Revolting now is harder than ever.

Don't think that your money is going to us, the people, no, it goes to the pocket of the bandit claiming to speak in my name.

Nazis were evil. But at least they had the strongest army of their time.
Arabs have nothing but terrorism tactics.

Reality of Arab armies:

RE: The grim reality of Arabia
(February 28, 2018 at 10:19 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Some today might compare Saudi Arabia & dictator Arabs to "Nazis".
I want to prove them wrong.

Arab dictators and Saudi Arabia are worse than your local zoo pets in terms of class, abilities, capabilities and even damage.
Their power is only taking place against local poor civilians, who can't even access firearms to defend themselves.

Now; the videos.
<snip for brevity>
You are tacitly supporting them by dint of your faith.
Arabs can't access firearms? ROFL.
(February 28, 2018 at 10:19 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Please; I beg you; believe that Arab leaders are mere dictator cowards who rob the wealth of the state
I believe you.  

Quote:Don't think that your money is going to us, the people, no, it goes to the pocket of the bandit claiming to speak in my name.
I doubt that many are under the impression that the US goes around handing wads of cash to some common joe.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's my favorite map in my favorite game:

Atlas, all those videos prove is that the Germans marched better and had far better music.

You've probably sent Adolf and some of our other resident nazis heading for a beer hall with the memories you invoked for them.
Quote:I doubt that many are under the impression that the US goes around handing wads of cash to some common joe.

My wads of USian cash are conspicuous by their absence.  Here I sit, surrounded on all sides by piles and piles of no US money.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And what about Iran?

[Image: Px1UP9Ib_o.jpg]

Also not a merry outcome of Islam.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(February 28, 2018 at 8:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: My wads of USian cash are conspicuous by their absence.  Here I sit, surrounded on all sides by piles and piles of no US money.

Boru

You too?  The fuckers are stingy, amiright? Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4045 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2369 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 348 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1363 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4196 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1224 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 963 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 484 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 220 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
  Atlas Journals: Saudi Arabia and the change 2018 WinterHold 6 996 July 21, 2018 at 5:35 am