Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is happening in USA?
What is happening in USA?
Donald Trump is president. How'd that happen?
RE: What is happening in USA?
Putin.  And the Pee-Pee tape.
The Dems put up a piss poor candidate and lost one of their largest voting bases to Trump. Their identity politics campaign didn't resonate with those voters in the Rust Belt and Coal States.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Yeah.... racist shitballs are always going to act like racist shitballs.  What a surprise.
Yeah basically its revenge against the enlightenment inspired by the indignity of a two term uppity black president directed at an uppity would-be first female president. Fuck us.
(March 4, 2018 at 12:41 pm)A Theist Wrote: The Dems put up a piss poor candidate and lost one of their largest voting bases to Trump. Their identity politics campaign didn't resonate with those voters in the Rust Belt and Coal States.

And guess what, she still won the vote. Hell if the election were run under democratic norms her margin of victory would have been somewhere in the region of 10-13 million votes, given the number of US citizens illegally disenfranchised by the republitraitor party.

But then again, when was the US ever a democracy?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(March 4, 2018 at 1:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah.... racist shitballs are always going to act like racist shitballs.  What a surprise.
Yeah, racist shitballs your nut sack. It was those very same voters who elected barack odumber to two terms in the White House...and most of them hadn't voted for a Republican presidential candidate in better than thirty years. You fuckers lost because you're all a bunch of naive shitwits.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Quote:The Dems put up a piss poor candidate and lost one of their largest voting bases to Trump. Their identity politics campaign didn't resonate with those voters in the Rust Belt and Coal States.
American voters proved their morons for falling for a con man and denying reality .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(March 4, 2018 at 1:53 pm)Wololo Wrote:
(March 4, 2018 at 12:41 pm)A Theist Wrote: The Dems put up a piss poor candidate and lost one of their largest voting bases to Trump. Their identity politics campaign didn't resonate with those voters in the Rust Belt and Coal States.

And guess what, she still won the vote. Hell if the election were run under democratic norms her margin of victory would have been somewhere in the region of 10-13 million votes, given the number of US citizens illegally disenfranchised by the republitraitor party.

But then again, when was the US ever a democracy?
Sorry. It takes the electoral vote to win elections here in the U.S. If crooked ass Hillary would have lost either New York or California she wouldn't have had the popular vote. Besides, our elections here are no business of Tazzytards from across the pond.

(March 4, 2018 at 1:16 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Yeah basically its revenge against the enlightenment inspired by the indignity of a two term uppity black president directed at an uppity would-be first female president. Fuck us.
No. Basically the Dems ran a piss poor candidate and ran a piss poor identity politics campaign...and those same blue collar workers who broke for Trump this time around were the very ones who elected odumber to the White House for two terms. You fucked your selves.

Keep repeating the GOP dogma Ahole
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1595 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Western USA wildfires Jackalope 2 236 September 13, 2020 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is happening in Syria? ErGingerbreadMandude 13 1681 March 5, 2018 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  What Is Happening In Canada Amarok 8 1287 March 4, 2018 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What Is Happening In New Zealand? BrianSoddingBoru4 22 1297 March 4, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Not headlineworthy in the USA? abaris 41 3187 September 5, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Just to show, who's boots we're licking in the EU, as well as in the USA abaris 9 2598 January 4, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
Big Grin Hate-speech campaigner sent back to USA Aractus 14 3096 October 13, 2015 at 4:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  China surpassed the USA KUSA 12 2940 October 9, 2014 at 8:48 am
Last Post: bladevalant546