Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shower Thoughts....
Shower Thoughts....

1. "Literally" has become the "totally" from the 80's. 
  2. I can't decide if people who wear pajamas in public have given up on life or are living it to the fullest. 
  3. Eat two pieces of toast with butter and it's okay. Put the slices together and tell people you had a butter sandwich, you get a different response. 
  4. If cats could text you back... they wouldn't. 
  5. Dancers took 5, 6, 7 & 8 because musicians took 1, 2, 3 & 4.

6. The letter "W" starts with a "d".
  7. Somebody's therapist knows all about you. 
  8. My fondest childhood memory is thinking that $100 is a lot of money. 
  9. My faith in humanity is so low that I look both ways before crossing a one-way street. 
  10. There should be a hat store called "ALL CAPS", where the employees all yell at you. 
  11. Coke is missing the opportunity by not bringing out a coconut flavored version and calling it Cokeonut.
  12. My childhood punishments "going to bed early, not leaving the house etc" have become goals as an adult. 
  13. Lasers were once the greatest scientific breakthrough in history. Now we use them to play with cats. 
  14. Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds fantastic if you don't know what either of those things are. 
  15. The engineer who invented automatic doors is eternally the greatest gentleman. 
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Shower Thoughts....
I really like #14.
1. How do you spell out the letter "H"?
2. Who invented those red buttons to open doors? Why, when there's room, aren't there sliding doors? Able-bodies beat us to the red buttons, anyway.
3. The OP's #14 sounds like something I'd have liked to do on Royal Caribbean if I didn't know better.
4. So, did Dave ever figure out from his friends---Bob and Jim?---how the go was going?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Nice on number #12
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

"THIS DOOR MUST REMAIN CLOSED AT ALL TIMES"

Then why put the door there in the first place?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
-I remember when 'roll out of bed' was just an expression.

-I knew I was middle-aged when I'd met so many people that every person I met reminded me of someone else.

-If I had a dollar for every time I needed a dollar, I'd never need a dollar.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 8, 2018 at 1:18 am)c172 Wrote: 1. How do you spell out the letter "H"?
2. Who invented those red buttons to open doors? Why, when there's room, aren't there sliding doors? Able-bodies beat us to the red buttons, anyway.
3. The OP's #14 sounds like something I'd have liked to do on Royal Caribbean if I didn't know better.
4. So, did Dave ever figure out from his friends---Bob and Jim?---how the go was going?

1) aitch= H
 2) Red Buttons, that's what the bellhop said, Red Buttons will give everyone an autograph.
 4) Dave heard they went.
  Big Grin Smile Tongue

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Not only does shower water makes your farts more stinky, but it also brings about an equality, making all farts smell the same.
I can relate to #9
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
My daughter was reading me some of these off of a thing she saw on IG. I felt some of them were share-worthy.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Foxaèr 10981 251068 3 hours ago
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2038 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 1878 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2159 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2119 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5437 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 1898 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1105 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1141 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 809 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47