Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
47 days (!!!) without a poo, OMFG . . . .
47 days (!!!) without a poo, OMFG . . . .
IANMTU.

Presumably he had a very good reason to be anal retentive (avoiding prison) but going (er, not going) for that long can't be good for you. Also, the risk of a containment problem with the contraband might have been lethal (but wasn't).

http://www.miamiherald.com/article204391609.html
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: 47 days (!!!) without a poo, OMFG . . . .
C/L would hate him.
My arse would blow. And I don't mean blow as in suck, or its opposite. I mean my arse would explode.

I'm impressed he did it (er, didn't do it) without the constipating effects of narcotics (AFAWK).
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't believe a word of it. This guy is obviously full of shit.
I don't see how this is medically possible. Is the Herald falling on financial hard times, or is it changing it's marketing to compete with Alex Jones?

I got backed up for 3 days in college long ago, so much so I went to a doctor. I don't see how anyone could survive not shitting for 47 days.
megacolon . . . .

In related news, Hollywood is making a new Dirty Harry movie, "Sudden Impacted Colon".
Nobody thought to put a laxative in his chocolate cake frosting?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 10, 2018 at 1:01 pm)Fireball Wrote: Nobody thought to put a laxative in his chocolate cake frosting?

If you eat enough chocolate... it works as a laxative Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without rape, most animal species would go extinct Alexmahone 34 4414 May 25, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Directionality in evolution without intelligent guidance tantric 25 5234 January 22, 2015 at 6:19 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hen gives birth to chick without egg! downbeatplumb 13 6523 April 20, 2012 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hibernating bears' wounds heal without scars frankiej 6 2419 March 20, 2012 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  People Behave Socially and 'Well' Even Without Rules KichigaiNeko 50 14367 January 25, 2012 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Woman ages 50 years in days Justtristo 1 976 October 14, 2011 at 4:31 am
Last Post: Erinome