Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Hell Progressive Conservatives
What The Hell Progressive Conservatives
The Ontario,s Conservative leadership race has just ended . It's been one hell of a weird race with one candidate named Patrick Brown being charged with sexual harassment and leaving .Then declaring himself  innocent then re entering only to then quit again . But that's not what this OP is about . The winner of the race was Doug Ford if you don't know who that is . He the brother of this guy 

And he not much better. And in September 3rd he may have a chance of running  Ontario . His brother fucked up Toronto  . Now he's aiming to fuck up Ontario. I may hate the current premier Kathleen Wynne for all her shady antics .But i'll take her over the embarrassment of having a Ford in charge any day .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 411 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  what malcom x thought of liberals and conservatives. Drich 42 2595 June 6, 2020 at 6:55 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  This is what religious conservatives does. Brian37 31 1785 September 16, 2019 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  I love Progressive Saudi Arabia - "Girls" Council - All Men The Valkyrie 11 2004 March 16, 2017 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Bill Nye links Texas floods to climate change - Conservatives go crazy pocaracas 23 3780 May 30, 2015 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger